United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Quite a few on here tbf. To think they seem to be proud of what they are doing in their life
Whereas your proudest achievement in life appears to be emigrating.

Not sure if you're aware, lad, but most of us weren't born in shanty town mud huts, so didn't need to search for a land that offered clean running water.

You seem to be a typical non-Punjabi Indian, btw. Full of self-loathing, arrogance and an inferiority complex symptomatic of the caste system that provides the foundation for the ills of your hellhole society.

Unread 07-12-2015, 03:46 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Whereas your proudest achievement in life appears to be emigrating.

Not sure if you're aware, lad, but most of us weren't born in shanty town mud huts, so didn't need to search for a land that offered clean running water.

You seem to be a typical non-Punjabi Indian, btw. Full of self-loathing, arrogance and an inferiority complex symptomatic of the caste system that provides the foundation for the ills of your hellhole society.
emigrating? I was born here ffs

Unread 07-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Neo

Quote:
emigrating? I was born here ffs
Where, America?

Why is your English so poor, then?

I always thought it was your 3rd/4th language judging by the consistently awful grammar in your posts.

Unread 07-12-2015, 04:07 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Where, America?

I always thought it was your 3rd/4th language judging by the consistently awful grammar in your posts.
jesus do you judge someone's english based on a posts in a football forum? Half the time I am typing from my phone.

Unread 07-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Neo

Quote:
jesus do you judge someone's english based on a posts in a football forum? Half the time I am typing from my phone.
I can understand a misplaced comma, or an odd typo, but how does typing on your phone excuse the horrendous sentence structure you persistently display.

'On a posts in a football forum'?

Ffs, I feel bad now; honestly thought English was a new thing for you and you were soldiering along bravely, but instead you're a genuine #@&%!.

Unread 07-12-2015, 05:04 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Where, America?

He's full of shit. Before he said he was living in india, tried to emigrate to uk but didn't like it.

Unread 07-12-2015, 05:11 PM
saffers

What the hell has led to angry deemers getting so much bad rep? Did I miss something last night?

Also why the astonishment at angry deemers being a parent? Similar stuff when TBR said he had a kid. Really ignorant imo. We don't know how most on here are outside of the internet.

Unread 07-12-2015, 05:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
I've long said that as a team we don't get enough red cards.
Even when we do, it's not for anything giving us a competitive edge, just Fellaini or that erstwhile waste of space Di Maria being utter penii.

Unread 07-12-2015, 05:19 PM
Switching Off

So have we signed this @#%&! or not?

Unread 07-12-2015, 05:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Even when we do, it's not for anything giving us a competitive edge, just Fellaini or that erstwhile waste of space Di Maria being utter penii.
Wrong thread pal

Unread 07-12-2015, 05:37 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
He's full of shit. Before he said he was living in india, tried to emigrate to uk but didn't like it.
you can't emigrate from us to uk? you have to be indian citizen only? jesus you are really backward. what's your education level fuzzers? high school, bachelors, masters, phd?

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:11 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
are you £#%&!ing stupid...

i dont gossip mate.
-

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:12 PM
puressence

He's £#%&!ing shocking

Unread 07-12-2015, 08:16 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
i can understand a misplaced comma, or an odd typo, but how does typing on your phone excuse the horrendous sentence structure you persistently display.

'on a posts in a football forum'?

Ffs, i feel bad now; honestly thought english was a new thing for you and you were soldiering along bravely, but instead you're a genuine #@&%!.

Unread 07-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Stickman

Thought he was overrated even in his good season tbh

Unread 07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Jez Quigley

Perhaps I've missed something but why the hatred towards angrydimaria? Some of it is verging on the nasty IMHO.

Picking up on spelling? My iPad sometimes puts 'a' in front of things.

Anyway......

Costa would be a good signing. Reminds me of Mick Harford in 92. Would be the push we need.

Unread 07-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Perhaps I've missed something but why the hatred towards angrydimaria? Some of it is verging on the nasty IMHO.

Picking up on spelling? My iPad sometimes puts 'a' in front of things.

Anyway......

Costa would be a good signing. Reminds me of Mick Harford in 92. Would be the push we need.
Aye, angrydimaria always seemed alright to me.

Then again, only person I've ever disliked on here was that blogger, Mark. The creep who won newcomer of the year

Unread 07-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Aye, angrydimaria always seemed alright to me.

Then again, only person I've ever disliked on here was that blogger, Mark. The creep who won newcomer of the year
Gee, forgot all about him.

How did he get so popular

Unread 08-12-2015, 06:35 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What's that got to do with Deigo Costa?
diego btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
are you £#%&!ing stupid...

i dont gossip mate.
I don't gossip ffs post of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
What's that got to do with anything?

It's like speaking with a three year old who hasn't grasped the art of conversation and just shoehorns random statements wherever they want.

"So young Victor, what shoe size are you?"
"I EAT CRAYONS!!!"
possibly the greatest thing written on fred .. absolutely killed vi"So young Victor, what shoe size are you?"
"I EAT CRAYONS!!!"ctor

Unread 08-12-2015, 07:24 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Thought he was overrated even in his good season tbh
Angry had a good season?..
Closed Thread