United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:04 PM
TheFatGoth

Thumbs up Favourite thumb head moments

A thread to celebrate the good times...

That run of games last season where it looked like everything had finally clicked - Spurs, Liverpool, Villa, City and even the Chelsea defeat - thought it was the start of something beautiful but we've been absolutely dogger since.

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Since Shaw died we've been as boring as a 24 hour black and white episode of Call the Midwife

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Since Shaw died we've been as boring as a 24 hour black and white episode of Call the Midwife
'You have a beautiful baby... turd'

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Pop

When he won the Champions League 21 years ago.

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:20 PM
itisme_panaflex

Liverpool away and city at home. What a time that was.

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Maybe it's yet to come. Will be interesting to hear what he has to say after its done.

Enjoyed him mugging pretty much the whole country with Martial.

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Maybe it's yet to come. Will be interesting to hear what he has to say after its done.
Hope he goes to town on everyone

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Pop

Today's death stare was a good one too...

https://vine.co/v/iAUIJg5EdTu

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Enjoyed every single bit of it till after Wolfsburg (I even enjoyed that)

It's been a refreshing UP from Moyes...

Fear that's it, well, know that's it....but at least we did things !! Sold @#%&!s, brought in players Moyes could only dream
Of, played in Europe promoted youth players with double barrel names, got pissed at works do's, pissed off the press, bloggers, ex pros, CO92'ers, split the forum, made Rooney captain...had some great great results...looked on the brink of something. A smidgin off ON at times..

We're still relevant, still up there, still the team every @#%&! wants to beat. A water fountain chatters dream..

A manager I've always liked...he'll leave us not in a mess, but hopefully with something to build on.

Goodbye sweet sweet prince.

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:33 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Fear that's it, well, know that's it....but at least we did things !! Sold c***s, brought in players Moyes could only dream
Of, played in Europe promoted youth players with double barrel names, got pissed at works do's, pissed off the press, bloggers, ex pros, CO92'ers, split the forum, made Rooney captain...had some great great results...looked on the brink of something. A smidgin off ON at times..

We're still relevant, still up there, still the team every c*** wants to beat. A water fountain chatters dream..

A manager I've always liked...he'll leave us not in a mess, but hopefully with something to build on.

They werent ready for him.

Unread 26-12-2015, 05:38 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Fear that's it, well, know that's it....but at least we did things !! Sold @#%&!s, brought in players Moyes could only dream

We're still relevant, still up there, still the team every @#%&! wants to beat. A water fountain chatters dream..

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Neo

His first press conference in England as United manager, when he talked about the respect and admiration he had for Sir Bobby - it really felt genuine, and that we had a manager who understood the values, traditions and history of the club.

That interview with a Sky journalist when he was at the Holland training camp before the World Cup, when he basically handed the guy his arse for asking stupid questions. "Dat ish a schtupid qweschun".

The press conference when he just started shouting "LOUIS VAN GAAL'S ARMY! LOUIS VAN GAAL'S ARMY!"

Basically the press conferences and interviews...

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Kent Brockman

Big Louis's Year

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:08 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
His first press conference in England as United manager, when he talked about the respect and admiration he had for Sir Bobby - it really felt genuine, and that we had a manager who understood the values, traditions and history of the club.

That interview with a Sky journalist when he was at the Holland training camp before the World Cup, when he basically handed the guy his arse for asking stupid questions. "Dat ish a schtupid qweschun".

The press conference when he just started shouting "LOUIS VAN GAAL'S ARMY! LOUIS VAN GAAL'S ARMY!"

Basically the press conferences and interviews...
I'd like to keep him on as press officer.

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:11 PM
puressence

All from day 1 when he goes I'll still love the mad Dutchman ... It hasn't happened bar the odd few games notable city Liverpool 3 times Everton away was as good as I've seen us for years it all clicked since then been unreal to see the decline .

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:16 PM
TheFatGoth

Thing is no matter how bad it gets or how many managers come and go I will always be on a high that David Moyes is no longer our manager.

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
the beginning of the end.

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Thing is no matter how bad it gets or how many managers come and go I will always be on a high that David Moyes is no longer our manager.
Even when Warnock takes over?

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:35 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Even when Warnock takes over?
Warnock would never be given a 6 year contract and a seemingly free ride from the club, media, press and United's mongy support.

Unread 26-12-2015, 06:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Thought you might shout the Daley signing too pal.
Closed Thread