Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Genius

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Yep.

To win the league these days you generally need someone to be scoring 20+ in the league.

Lukaku is probably the safest bet on that front.
And one thing he can do is score against shit, the thing that most let us down in the past year.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Alan

I'm not a fan of egg sandwiches or weddings for that matter, but do appreciate how such a person would invoke the ire of a dollop like pure and so understand the seriousness of such an insult.

I'd suggest the ignore list is your best option big guy as I'm afraid I'm not the 100% blind faith company man you would like everyone on here to be, and I fear for the health of your over strained clogged up heart if you read any more posts of mine that don't meet your red tinted standards.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
With add ons it's looking more like 85m

Can understand why Utd are wanting to keep the firgure a bit lower
With woodward's ego, the higher the figure reported the better.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I'm not a fan of egg sandwiches or weddings for that matter, but do appreciate how such a person would invoke the ire of a dollop like pure and so understand the seriousness of such an insult.

I'd suggest the ignore list is your best option big guy as I'm afraid I'm not the 100% blind faith company man you would like everyone on here to be, and I fear for the health of your over strained clogged up heart if you read any more posts of mine that don't meet your red tinted standards.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Chelsea admitting defeat it seems. Fifield covers Chelsea and was running their briefings yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw
Chelsea coming out with the same kind of PR bullshit excuses United used so often when they didn't want to pay the money against clubs who did.

Rooney valued at 10 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufta
Great player. Pretty much guarantee a goal every other game based on last 3 years stats and he's only 24. Best 3 years to come. Will flourish at utd with the delivery he'll get. Hard to defend against too but he still needs to improve that side of his game. Pushing 30 prem goals first season easy.
If he gets the same number of chances zlatan did he'll get 40+ goals. He just needs to improve some aspects of his game. Then again, so did Andy Cole, and he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
We're paying the price for poor transfers in the last years of Fergie and the first 2 or 3 years post Fergie
It's the worst time to have to rebuild a squad given how crazy the transfer market is
The transfer market is no different to how it's always been. It's just a reflection of income.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:27 PM
puressence

Quote:

Me a blind faith company man on this site 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Have you been asleep for 12 years ALAN

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Nah you won't be seeing him at United now. Mourinho's going full shit on a stick, route one, power over technique.

The United way
Hardly any of lukaku's goals came from route one football.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Chelsea coming out with the same kind of PR bullshit excuses United used so often when they didn't want to pay the money against clubs who did.

Rooney valued at 10 million

If he gets the same number of chances zlatan did he'll get 40+ goals. He just needs to improve some aspects of his game. Then again, so did Andy Cole, and he did.

The transfer market is no different to how it's always been. It's just a reflection of income.
Yep. We had the same reactions to the likes of Cole, Collymore. Alan Hanson said he didn't think £15m for shearer would ever be topped.

Discussing the 'value' before they sign is pointless. We'll know if he's worth it once he leaves United.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Hardly any of lukaku's goals came from route one football.
In fact, it's a poor tactic to deploy as his hold up play isn't great.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Big Norm

A long ball striker needs a decent first touch. If you say he hasn't got one, he can't be a long ball striker. Hth.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
You haven't said that, it was directed at sparky who said he doesn't give a shit how United play.

I've seen plenty of Lukaku playing at his various clubs to know how he plays, and more to the point I've seen Mourinho's old chelsea sides which played some seriously ugly stuff.

I'd say it's more lazy to not think about it at all, stick your head in the sand and hope for the best when it's as plain as day what will happen.

As for your other suggestions, none of them are anything like Lukaku, even if their names are a bit harder for you to spell.
So you're suggesting mourinho has no interest in remaining united manager. Because he's well aware of what will happen if he goes that route. And the last thing he'll want to do is play into the hands of sir Bobby or Fergie.

Unread 08-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You haven't said that, it was directed at sparky who said he doesn't give a shit how United play.

I didnt say that

Unread 08-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Fish

Add the fact Everton fans must pay us £150k in away tickets every year it's virtually a free transfer.

Unread 08-07-2017, 05:40 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
A long ball striker needs a decent first touch. If you say he hasn't got one, he can't be a long ball striker. Hth.
Normers making the ABMou lot look very silly indeed

Unread 08-07-2017, 05:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

He has to go to court in LA on the 2nd of October

£#%&!ing idiot

Unread 08-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Well he wasn't my preference but then I though Ferguson was mental for buying Yorke and replacing Eric with Sheringham so....

Bienvenue Romelu
same here with yorke; i was furious at the time. hattrick on his debut at home to charlton, iirc

Unread 08-07-2017, 05:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

£#%&!ing idiot
No he wont.

Unread 08-07-2017, 05:49 PM
20 times

Quote:

£#%&!ing idiot
That's international week so it won't affect us really

I'm looking forward to the "waste of money" memes from Arsenal fans when he doesn't score against Real Madrid in the super cup and Lacazette scores a couple of the Emirates Cup

Unread 08-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Fish

Didnt know his last name was Bolingoli

Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrested a 24-year-old male subject by the name of Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli.

Bolingoli received a misdemeanour citation for Beverly Hills Municipal Code Violation 5-1-104 - Excessive Noise. The citation was issued after officers responded to five other noise complaints from the same location, which resulted in verbal warnings.

These noise violations occurred at a residence in Beverly Hills where Bolingoli was temporarily residing. Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested.

Bolingoli is scheduled to appear at the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on October 2, 2017.
Closed Thread