United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Bit negative tonight sparky
If this was going to happen then it would be done and dusted by now. No reason to drag it out and let chelsea come in with another late bid, he doesn't want to come here anyway - he's in love with chelsea.

he'll go there, said it from day 1.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:17 PM
gbmufc

Same agent as Pogba. Partying with Poggs on holiday. failed to return for training. = deal done ages ago.koeman just £#%&!ing us about and we can`t play hard ball as we want Rooney gone.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:20 PM
MUFC One Love

Strange one this, if it's sorted Chelsea would not be briefing this. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go there and Utd to look like idiots, again.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:21 PM
andyroo

Nope, I'm with Sparky on this, if there's a way to £#%&! it up we'll find it.

Not even all that arsed, I don't really rate him, more what it says about our laughable transfer strategy. Or lack thereof.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:25 PM
dunk

Not even remotely arsed . Say's it all probably..

Reckon he's deffo coming to United though. Deal long done.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:27 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

This place
He's w***.
Done deal.
He's exactly what we need.
Chelsea 'bid'
Didn't want him anyway.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nope, I'm with Sparky on this, if there's a way to £#%&! it up we'll find it.

Not even all that arsed, I don't really rate him, more what it says about our laughable transfer strategy. Or lack thereof.
If we put a bid in and the selling club accepts but the player chooses to join another club with a matching bid then it's hardly our fault.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:28 PM
dragflick

He's a red ffs.

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Buck

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
This place
He's w***.
Done deal.
He's exactly what we need.
Chelsea 'bid'
Didn't want him anyway.
Grown men

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:51 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If this was going to happen then it would be done and dusted by now. No reason to drag it out and let chelsea come in with another late bid, he doesn't want to come here anyway - he's in love with chelsea.

he'll go there, said it from day 1.
Glad that new Spider-Man movie didn't dissapoint, we'd be scraping you off the tracks

Unread 07-07-2017, 08:54 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not even remotely arsed . Say's it all probably..

Reckon he's deffo coming to United though. Deal long done.
This.

Especially the first bit, all very meh.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:00 PM
75Red

Off?
Arsed.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:08 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Matt law is very reliable with Chelsea. It's probably true. Won't pay agent fees though. United will....
£#%&!ing £12 million in agents' fees? No wonder Raiola wants him at United. No way he'll allow Lukaku to £#%&! him over on that kind of money no matter what his preference might be.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Strange one this, if it's sorted Chelsea would not be briefing this. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go there and Utd to look like idiots, again.
I'm pretty sure mourinho would be well informed on the subject. More so than the media, and more so than Chelsea. What, with personally knowing Lukaku and with Lukaku currently on holiday with one of his players.

If he chooses Chelsea, it would be no surprise to mourinho. Which means he's making this bid publicly knowing exactly what will happen one way or the other.

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
£#%&!ing £12 million in agents' fees? No wonder Raiola wants him at United. No way he'll allow Lukaku to £#%&! him over on that kind of money no matter what his preference might be.

We've paid for Mino, his whole family and all their future offspring to retire in the last 2 summers

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:14 PM
BarryX

The Rent Boys in trying to save face shocker...

Unread 07-07-2017, 09:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I'm pretty sure mourinho would be well informed on the subject. Noes so than the media, and more so than Chelsea. What, with personally knowing Lukaku and with Lukaku currently on holiday with one of his players.
This is why I'm pretty sure United have announced to force Everton's hand, they know Lukaku is going nowhere else and want him on tour and Everton have been dragging their feet signing every £#%&!er in the World, not wanting to announce lest it put players off/put fees up..

Curtis

There could be a number of reasons Chelsea would be broadcasting this. Trying to appease an irate Conte by saying they matched our bid, being just one of them.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

We've paid for Mino, his whole family and all their future offspring to retire in the last 2 summers
But we've still got to pay for the fat £#%&! to widen all his doorways
Closed Thread