The fat bastard.

Unread 09-11-2017, 10:11 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Schweinsteiger and Falcao did £#%&! all yet seemed inexplicably popular

At least Anderson knew how to take a penalty
I hated them both from the off tbf.

Called Ando out as overrated when several bastions of the forum were calling him the best young player in Europe and the best midfielder at the club during his first season too..

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Called Ando out as overrated when several bastions of the forum were calling him the best young player in Europe and the best midfielder at the club during his first season too..
Never a patch on Nuri Şahin

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Still playing and starring for Dortmund tbf.. aside from Falcao running them in in a pub league, the players against who you keep using him in a futile attempt to goad me are semi-retired in shit leagues, no?

And still our midfield is toss, 5 years later.

How wrong I was..

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:18 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Still playing and starring for Dortmund tbf.. aside from Falcao running them in in a pub league, the players against who you keep using him in a futile attempt to goad me are semi-retired in shit leagues, no?

And still our midfield is toss, 5 years later.

How wrong I was..
About Van Persie?

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
About Van Persie?
About us being desperate for a midfielder rather than a striker. Then when we chucked our load at RvP, saying that nabbing Sahin on loan for £#%&! all would be a good move.

Still, was a cracking 6 months from the Dutchman and the last title we’ll be seeing for quite some time, so I suppose the short termism paid off.

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:24 AM
andyroo

Quote:
About us being desperate for a midfielder rather than a striker. Then when we chucked our load at RvP, saying that nabbing Sahin on loan for £#%&! all would be a good move.

Still, was a cracking 6 months from the Dutchman and the last title we’ll be seeing for quite some time, so I suppose the short termism paid off.
Well yes it did.

I never wanted Falcao either, I wanted a midfielder (though not Nuri Şahin after he Falcaoed at Liverpool). Just your insistence on being always right needed context

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Well yes it did.

I never wanted Falcao either, I wanted a midfielder (though not Nuri Şahin after he Falcaoed at Liverpool). Just your insistence on being always right needed context
Well, by all accounts, Rodgers was a @#%&! with him, so you can’t say I was wrong as we didn’t sign him

I wasn’t implying I was always right, just that my often unpopular opinions are not always misplaced..

Unread 09-11-2017, 11:33 AM
20 times

Quote:

Unread 09-11-2017, 01:14 PM
sa7

Thumbs up

Quote:

Called out Fanny Batter Mata from the off as well boss.

Impressive work

Unread 09-11-2017, 05:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Anderson took and scored a penalty in the European Cup final you complete fanny
If only his United career had ended at that point......

Unread 10-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Coracao

Would love to know how much money Anderson cost Utd in terms of his transfer and wages. £#%&!ing hell

Should have retired after that penalty, and he'd have gone down as a Utd legend.

Unread 10-11-2017, 01:43 PM
TheFatGoth

I'm hearing Atletico

Unread 10-11-2017, 02:30 PM
AK14

Unread 10-11-2017, 02:35 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
I'm hearing Atletico
What are they saying?

Unread 10-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Kangared

Never got the love for him. Annoys the £#%&! out of me if I'm being honest. Lost any respect I had for him when he let Mark Noble pick him up & carry him off the pitch. Given way too much credit for Hazard having a shit game last season

Unread 10-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Denis Irwell

Rename thread: Ander “the Pointer” Herrera

Unread 10-11-2017, 03:39 PM
dragflick

Poor Ander.... [SIZE="1"] (baitttt)

Unread 10-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
I'm hearing Atletico

Going back to Bilbao?