United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-02-2018, 04:46 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Have you just bolted up in bed, covered in sweat ?
Seems that way doesn't it.

Unread 23-02-2018, 04:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Seems that way doesn't it.

Let’s run with it....

Jose giving Lads night terrohs

Unread 23-02-2018, 04:59 AM
dunk

No mate. 5am training

Unread 23-02-2018, 05:02 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No mate. 5am training
Attack the day fella.....

Bed in an hour for me

Unread 23-02-2018, 05:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Attack the day fella.....

Bed in an hour for me
Enjoy pal, you’ve earned it

Unread 23-02-2018, 05:20 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No mate. 5am training

Unread 23-02-2018, 05:54 AM
ziggyman17

PSG or Madrid by the end of the summer, the club will probably get their money back in transfer fee and an extra billion social media hits to keep Woodward and The Gimps happy..

Unread 23-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
PSG or Madrid by the end of the summer, the club will probably get their money back in transfer fee and an extra billion social media hits to keep Woodward and The Gimps happy..
and we get to keep £#%&!ing Mou

Unread 23-02-2018, 07:21 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
and we get to keep f***ing Mou
I'd rather not have players run the asylum, regardless if it's Mourinho or not tbh

Unread 23-02-2018, 07:34 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I'd rather not have players run the asylum, regardless if it's Mourinho or not tbh
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...260861&page=12

the people voted. get rid of both. put this sad chapter of the club in the rear view.

Unread 23-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...260861&page=12

the people voted. get rid of both. put this sad chapter of the club in the rear view.
I know.
Just saying, I'd rather the manager ran the place and not the players.

Like the thing with Fergie and Rooney. Rooney asking why he wasn't doing this, that and the other and why he wasn't signing such and such player/

Rooney, bigger legend than Pogba ever will be at this club. Fergie put him back in his place.
I'd just rather that instead of bowing to players

Unread 23-02-2018, 09:04 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
tbf players have been going to the Managers office (at every club ever) and moaning about not getting a game.
It's fairly standard fair & probably not that big an issue.

If this is getting out of hand though it'll be because Pogba has been really acting the @#%&! in & around the Club.
If Pogba had done the business in at least one £#%&!ing game never mind a full season I'd have some sympathy for his arrogance, but he's been the absolute embodiment of style over substance.

I'm struggling to give a £#%&! however because they're all snivelling shits who bore the £#%&!ing life out of me every week.

Unread 23-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Wait, so we are going to give Pogba a hard time for apparently doing something that most on here would agree with?

£#%&! Mourinho. His tactics are sucking the life out of football.
Exactly.

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:22 AM
Clarkie

Guy is and can be a great player. Up there with the best of them.

Of course, Mourinho has to find a way to get the best out of him. If not for their own sake but, for us and the club. But, Pogba needs to get the finger out before it's too late

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:26 AM
RemisMoses

The Pogba situation and the Martial situation are inextricably linked. The way Martial has been treated is disgusting.

Id be as gutted as Ive been in a long time about football if we lose Anthony Martial, the kid is going to be a great player. Reminds me of the fat Ronaldo at times. These 2 situations are linked to the favouritism Jose shows to some lads while treating others like shit on his shoe. His man management is shite.

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:36 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
The Pogba situation and the Martial situation are inextricably linked. The way Martial has been treated is disgusting.

Id be as gutted as Ive been in a long time about football if we lose Anthony Martial, the kid is going to be a great player. Reminds me of the fat Ronaldo at times. These 2 situations are linked to the favouritism Jose shows to some lads while treating others like shit on his shoe. His man management is shite.

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:47 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I'm struggling to give a £#%&! however because they're all snivelling shits who bore the £#%&!ing life out of me every week.

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:56 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

When Ronaldo was Martial’s age he’d already scored 49 goals in 49 games for Barcelona and was widely recognised as the best striker in the world.

Martial can’t put away 1v1s against Newcastle

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Clarkie

Doesn't like getting tackled or a finger in the face either...
Closed Thread