United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:19 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
I recall Fletcher looking OK against the might of Watford, Sheffield United and Boro...
Still, he's done as well as can be expected of him so far. Perhaps he could put in a great performance somehow.

I don't know. Our back four won't fill me with confidence, whoever they are, but if we may as well rank the shit in order.

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Enjoying Insanity

What I don't understand is Fergie's insistance of putting Cathcart on the bench but not bringing him on. When Evra got injured, the @#%&! came on who is a left winger, and a shit one at that.

May as well put a youth defender in there, maybe not against Milan, but surely Sheff Utd at home was the perfect opportunity.

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Whalefish

Cathcart picked up an injury in training last week. Out for the rest of the season.

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Cathcart picked up an injury in training last week. Out for the rest of the season.
Our defenders are cursed, as soon as they join the first team squad down they go. Bring back Pique I say.

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:27 PM
edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
English teams are used to playing against Alan Smiths every game, he has nothing to surprise them with. Italian teams though are not, and he could be very effective against him.
Good point. He and Rooney really got in the Roma defences face, with their constant chasing.

Milan are bottlers don;t forget ( Istanbul anyone ? )

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Any Ideas?.
Yeah. Pray.

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Coracao

i never thought i'd be wishing alien head was available for selection in a european semi final

Unread 22-04-2007, 07:51 PM
est.1878

A few more squad players would be handy. I like the look of that tough guy bardsley at villa. Evans has helped Sunderland a lot. And that Pique is pretty good for his age too.
Closed Thread