United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:27 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not worth it Sunni
Don't talk Shiite.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:27 PM
taff

https://www.theguardian.com/football...gerial-maestro

#maestro

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:30 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Don't talk Shiite.
That was the joke......

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:32 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
That was the joke......
Yes, I got it.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:36 PM
redhegemony

[quote=redhegemony;4688892]Fergie's 2011 team v Arsenal

midfield, Rafio, Gibson, O'Shea, Fabio

won 2-0...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
and that's got what exactly to do with today?
Carbon copy except we didn't give Chelsea any chances - disciplined game plan the sum much greater than the parts.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:36 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I'm not arsed either way tbh. I like to win every game and the outcome will be the outcome.

See? Just win the game. Have we moved up the table? I dunno. Does every red feel good right now? Oh aye.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:38 PM
redhegemony

Thought Pogba was good - nothing flashy worked hard made himself available - lots of passes. But then again Fellani was also good....

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:39 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

No gooning up the touchline pal? No knee slides or diving into the crowd?

No?

£#%&!ing wiggy #@&%!.
He's just been in the radio really overdoing the 'it wasn't the players fault, it was my fault' %@#$&!s. Overplaying it so badly that it's clear he thinks it was his players fault. Which it was.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:41 PM
75Red

Never expected that. Totally expected a @#%&!ting.

This is it - I now believe we're back.

Thought Rojo, Rashers, Herrera were all excellent. Oh yea, Jose too

£#%&! me, giddy as a c*** here.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:45 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Thought Pogba was good - nothing flashy worked hard made himself available - lots of passes. But then again Fellani was also good....
Pogba tried a couple of things that didn't come off but on the whole he was solid. Both him and Fellaini were better in defence than with possession.

The bite in every player today was immense. Rashford set the tone. Didn't give up on any ball.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:46 PM
itisme_panaflex

Fellaini was aots today. In a good way.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Stickman

Fergie Esque winning a big game with a team the forum were up in arms over

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:48 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Fellaini was aots today. In a good way.
Yes, possibly his best game for United.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Cream

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Switching Off

Fair play to big Bereiters for making that.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Buck

Fair play to Young. For a long time the only thing he was useful for was a shot from distance but he's redefined himself in the last 12-18 months as a decent utility player.

Herrera was very good but the star of the show for me was Rashford. As a striker when he has the room to run either side this guy is a complete killer. We saw it last season and now we've seen it today. Just need Martial to get his head sorted and the attack can be something special.

Pogba played in spells but the talent is evident. Still not a fan of him trying to twist and turn his way around the pitch but his long range passing is something else.

Fellaini did well too but he needs to £#%&! off asap.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:53 PM
andyroo

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:53 PM
browser

I'm not gonna read back thru it all but has the official forum weapon been on yet? Would love to know how he feels about rashfords performance today. Not United class ffs. And this blokes job is identifying talent?

As an aside, struggling to process the fact that Ashley Young is our most convincing leader since Vida and Paddy left.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:54 PM
sa7

Darmian was another who put in a good solid shift today.

No pant shitting from the Italian Inbetweener

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Fair play to Young. For a long time the only thing he was useful for was a shot from distance but he's redefined himself in the last 12-18 months as a decent utility player.

Herrera was very good but the star of the show for me was Rashford. As a striker when he has the room to run either side this guy is a complete killer. We saw it last season and now we've seen it today. Just need Martial to get his head sorted and the attack can be something special.

Pogba played in spells but the talent is evident. Still not a fan of him trying to twist and turn his way around the pitch but his long range passing is something else.

Fellaini did well too but he needs to £#%&! off asap.
Ironically while becoming completely £#%&!ing useless at shots from distance.

Yep Rashford was the real MOTM. Though Herrera probably had his best game in a red shirt, he was excellent.

Fellaini must die.