United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2017, 09:21 AM
BarryX

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda
Ethers loves him, but no. Bunks thinks theres no place for him, Crumps also loves him but thinks the Juve system has protected him. £#%&! KFC agrees with Crumps, Neo actually watched him recently and thought he looked like G Nev against WBA. HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon saw an Evra flag in the crowd recently. utd99 would love him back as long as he doesnt come out of the changing room. Sparky simply thinks No.

Close shutters.
The lengths we go to for a single post on here, sometimes...

Brilliant.

Unread 04-01-2017, 09:22 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That's a change, it used to be in every UWS that he loved the club but hated the weather.
Don't we all.

Unread 04-01-2017, 09:28 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Interesting to see if anyone's opinion has changed since the last thread on the subject 5 days ago.
"this is TBR reporting from...last week"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda
Ethers loves him, but no. Bunks thinks theres no place for him, Crumps also loves him but thinks the Juve system has protected him. £#%&! KFC agrees with Crumps, Neo actually watched him recently and thought he looked like G Nev against WBA. HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon saw an Evra flag in the crowd recently. utd99 would love him back as long as he doesnt come out of the changing room. Sparky simply thinks No.

Close shutters.

Unread 04-01-2017, 09:38 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
"this is TBR reporting from...last week"
"Now back to the studio"

Unread 04-01-2017, 09:48 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
"Now back to the sanc"

Unread 04-01-2017, 09:55 AM
dunk

Would love the crazy £#%&!er back at the club, but can't see it as we currently have 4 LB's in Shaw, Darmian, Blind and Rojo, and isn't Borthwick-Jackson coming back from Wolves? That's a fair few options in that role.

That said, Pat would be ace at OT against the shit sides, bringing the attacking impetus down the left like the good old days Not sure I'd fancy him defending against the better sides..

Unread 04-01-2017, 09:57 AM
believe

So we've got one left back then, who is consistently injured.

Unread 04-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Denis Irwell

One area we've gone backwards

Shaw looked the biz a year or so, back and Bojack very promising. State of it now.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Sparky***

He's 36 at the end of this season....

Can't see it myself.

Unread 04-01-2017, 02:58 PM
puressence

Get him back £#%&! the forum experts.

Unread 04-01-2017, 03:06 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's 36 at the end of this season....

Can't see it myself.

Unread 04-01-2017, 03:06 PM
ryanMUFC

More excited about being linked with him than I was with Pogba in the summer.

Unread 04-01-2017, 03:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Bring him home. Player/coach/bantsmaster/mascot.

Unread 04-01-2017, 03:15 PM
itisme_panaflex

bring him back for the dippers at home. Mane won't be there. Just have him on for the atmos buzz. Then send him on his way.

Unread 04-01-2017, 04:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Get him back £#%&! the forum experts.
Thanks for that, Govey.

Unread 05-01-2017, 11:36 PM
ScarFace

Love Evra. Fave player of that era. If this happens, Jose must really dislike Shaw or blind...maybe both.

I presume Darmers isn't far off.

Unread 06-01-2017, 12:00 AM
tatty

Loved the guy when he was at his peak with us.

Towards the end he was getting slated though and he's unlikely to have got better with age.

Unread 06-01-2017, 12:01 AM
waynes ear's

No thanks

Unread 06-01-2017, 07:36 AM
The Stella Fella

Love Pat - don't think Shaw has the mentality to make it at Utd (or the fitness) long term.

Pat not a long term obviously but if Jose thinks he can do a job then I'd welcome him with open arms - would be a huge influence off the pitch - maybe on a free that's what Jose wants him for - a huge personality who loves Utd - something we have missed.

Coach long term??? Someone lined up to come in at LB in summer??

#trustjose.

Unread 06-01-2017, 08:31 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Love Pat - don't think Shaw has the mentality to make it at Utd (or the fitness) long term.

Pat not a long term obviously but if Jose thinks he can do a job then I'd welcome him with open arms - would be a huge influence off the pitch - maybe on a free that's what Jose wants him for - a huge personality who loves Utd - something we have missed.

Coach long term??? Someone lined up to come in at LB in summer??

#trustjose.
Shaw's still a young lad. Not to mention the fact that he's already lost near enough a full season of his career to injury. We all know that the mental issues surrounding horror injuries can take much longer to recover form than the physical ones.

I'd be willing to give him another couple of full seasons to see where he is. If he hasn't matured in his attitude and taken forward steps as a player then will be the time to start asking questions about his long term future. He's got everything in his arsenal to become a top class fullback, he's got a manager with a record of helping players make the very most of their talents. The rest of it is in his hands now.
Closed Thread