United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Sparky***

Don't want any of that "winning" going on here thanks, Zlatan. We're quite happy with our 5th place finish and our 'celebrating mediocrity' badge.

Unread 15-04-2016, 05:53 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Don't want any of that "winning" going on here thanks, Zlatan. We're quite happy with our 5th place finish and our 'celebrating mediocrity' badge.

Unread 15-04-2016, 07:47 PM
smith90

I don't think Jose will be in Man United. I heard that LVG will be up until 2017.

Unread 15-04-2016, 07:50 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith90
I don't think Jose will be in Man United. I heard that LVG will be up until 2017.
Heard any other widely available information that may or may not be available in the public domain pal?

Sound like a proper ITK you

Unread 15-04-2016, 07:51 PM
Pop

Marca (I know) insisting he's definitely 100% not going to get the Utd job.

Unread 15-04-2016, 08:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We need a player who can put the shitters to the sword as that's been our biggest failing under LVG
Good point, actually. Its just my irrational anti-Zlat prejudice again, takes very little to rekindle it

Unread 15-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
marca aka real madrid's mouthpiece. Probably wanted back at Madrid tbh.

I can quite easily see woodward, the moron, dithering about and then Mourinho £#%&!ing off to PSG to earn a godly sum of money.

Unread 15-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Good point, actually. Its just my irrational anti-Zlat prejudice again, takes very little to rekindle it
If we could reproduce our form against the top teams/rivals we'd piss the league. It's like the bunch of c***s don't take them seriously.

Unread 15-04-2016, 08:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
If we could produce our form against the top teams/rivals we'd piss the league. .
apart from last Sunday obviously..............

Unread 15-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
apart from last Sunday obviously..............
And away at Arsenal.

And away at Leicester.

Unread 15-04-2016, 08:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And away at Arsenal.

And away at Leicester.
tbf a point at th home of the champions isn't bad

Quote:
Ten minutes capitulations aside I should have said. Arsenal was the same but earlier.

Of course not every game will be won you pedantic c***s.

Can't say owt remotely positive on here without you #@&%!s jumping on it with your c**ks out.

Unread 15-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
tbf a point at th home of the champions isn't bad

Have to be careful what I £#%&!ing say. Even something with a slight whiff of positivity sees you like a bunch of Hyenas with their lipsticks showing.

Unread 15-04-2016, 09:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Give it three days they'll change their £#%&!ing minds again

Unread 15-04-2016, 10:35 PM
puressence

Sport witness are like the daily star or Twitter. But those two would be incredible

Unread 15-04-2016, 10:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Give it three days they'll change their £#%&!ing minds again
Probably won't have to wait all of three days, tbh.

Unread 16-04-2016, 12:19 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

This has just got Shevchenko written all over it, he's 35 for £#%&!s sake, you might be able to adapt to the pace of the Italian or Spanish leagues at that age but he'd be an absolute £#%&!ing joke in England. He'd be like Falcao's taller uglier brother.

Unread 16-04-2016, 06:46 PM
King Eric

If we'd had them both this year, we could have won the league. I think he's too old, but if we get him, I wouldn't say no, he might smash the premierships average defenders for a couple of years.
Closed Thread