Originally Posted by andyroo
Do we have to buy one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Well not if someone will give us one

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:34 PM
bobbledinho

Default Re: Balotelli > Rooney

We're top of the league in spite of the fact he acted the @#%&!, got a holiday in Dubai, went to Oregon for fitness training and has had as many shit games as he has good. I hope he looks back on the "transfer request" and questioning the club's ambition and £#%&!ing cringes. Yet somehow I doubt it.

Needs a severe kick in the @#%&!.

If he hits form we can piss all over the league, but every game I hope and expect something of last year's form and every game I'm disappointed.
Sick of the excuses trotted out for him, if his head isn't right that's his own doing. He's paid to be a professional footballer.

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:34 PM
andyroo

We didn't buy Scholes.

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
We didn't buy Scholes.
oh well we'll just produce another one through our youth ranks, because we churn out 'class of 92' calibre youngsters these days standing on our heads don't we.

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:44 PM
marlo

another worry for me is rooneys inability to run with the ball at defenders.

it seems only giggs, anderson,evra and rafael can run at defenders while rooney seems to have lost the ability to do so.

his control of the ball is that of a championship player. compare it to berbatov who can control a ball instantly....

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:45 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
You forgot to mention how much he loves United, reminds you of Giggs & Scholes, how he ‘gets it’ etc etc.

i missed this. brilliant.....

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Ginners

love reading MJ's posts about rooney

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

it seems only giggs, anderson,evra and rafael can run at defenders while rooney seems to have lost the ability to do so.

his control of the ball is that of a championship player. compare it to berbatov who can control a ball instantly....
Spot on all of that. Could do with a bit more of this around here.

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:52 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:

I thought you thought Berbatov was a classs A %@#$&!?

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I believe he called him a Low Grade Tit Bucket.

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:55 PM
marlo

Quote:
I thought you thought Berbatov was a classs A %@#$&!?
im not berbatov biggest fan but without him we would be £#%&!ed.

while the white pele has had extended breaks, a £#%&!ing reconciliation holiday in dubai with his wife and a fitness programme in america and looks just 'out of sorts'

there are no more excuses. nothing left to clutch. he has just gone shit -AT THE MINUTE bordering on HOUR-

i even think berbatov is more likely to score than rooney and would have taken off rooney on sunday.

Unread 18-01-2011, 05:59 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
We didn't buy Scholes.
Ok, do we have another one lying about?

Quick! Someone check the boot room!

And Marlo - that is some revisionist shit right there home boi. You used to slate Berbatov more than anyone else on here. This is Leg Saf shit right here...do you think we'll just forget?

Unread 18-01-2011, 06:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Ok, do we have another one lying about?

Quick! Someone check the boot room!

And Marlo - that is some revisionist shit right there home boi. You used to slate Berbatov more than anyone else on here. This is Leg Saf shit right here...do you think we'll just forget?
I certainly haven't, fo sho

Unread 18-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Argentina

Quote:

The problem with those two is that Ando is good at driving into space rather than taking defenders on. You saw it on sunday when he eventually got to the defenders, he just ran into them or took a touch too big because the movement was poor ahead of him, or the defenders tracked it well. He's also got one of the worst shots I've seen for a pro so he's not going to break defenders down or score goals á la Robson v Liverpool.

Evra for me has very little variation in his end product. He always crosses it in rather than getting in behind and driving at goal. Seeing as we only ever have 2 forwards up against 2 central defenders, with no midfielders joining the attack, that's not something that's going to reap rewards.

Rafael was awesome at running at defenders but he can't take the whole teams on. Countless times he went by 3,4 or 5 players, only to be tackled by the last.

Unread 18-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Pop

Never mind Balotelli, Peter £#%&!ing Crouch is better than Rooney at the moment.

Unread 18-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
The problem with those two is that Ando is good at driving into space
oh he's definitely good at driving into things.

Unread 18-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
The problem with those two is that Ando is good at driving into space rather than taking defenders on. You saw it on sunday when he eventually got to the defenders, he just ran into them or took a touch too big because the movement was poor ahead of him, or the defenders tracked it well. He's also got one of the worst shots I've seen for a pro so he's not going to break defenders down or score goals á la Robson v Liverpool.

Evra for me has very little variation in his end product. He always crosses it in rather than getting in behind and driving at goal. Seeing as we only ever have 2 forwards up against 2 central defenders, with no midfielders joining the attack, that's not something that's going to reap rewards.

Rafael was awesome at running at defenders but he can't take the whole teams on. Countless times he went by 3,4 or 5 players, only to be tackled by the last.
used to though.

considering he doesn't do it much now, and his defending has been questioned, you have to wonder how long it will be till Fabio does a Rafael.

Unread 19-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Kev's going to flip when he reads this
He wrote the article

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
You dont need fitness to look bothered, and quiet frankly he looks like he can't be arsed at the moment.

I've said this all season, but Hernandez should be starting in front of him, whatever happened to playing for your position? Rooney hasn't been good enough ALL season and Hernandez gets put on the bench, give the lad a chance.
I like little Chic but his best moments have come as an impact sub so far, he's struggled at times with his hold up and build up play. I guess he justs need a lot of practice. Gonna be some player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

However, as much as he is off form and I think he is a pretty unpleasant man he is a very good player, at times world class when on form and confident, and the impact his presence has on the team can not be downplayed.
Superb.

Come on Tibs, just call him a @#%&!, we are all friends here

Unread 19-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Stickman

"Our attack of Balotelli-Tevez-Dzeko is the best in the world - better even than Barcelona and Real Madrid. We are the strongest and we can win things now - we just lack conviction"

Unread 19-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i still reckon he'll be £#%&!ed off in the summer. got a pay bump to play the rest of the season, united get a fee, his agents gets a cut, rooney gets what he wants, united bring in somebody else, everybody's happy. more or less.

edit

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=80

nothing's changed since then imo
im leaning towards this thinknig too. If his form doesnt improve dramtaically SAF will prob want rid too.
Closed Thread