Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Shut the door on your way out thanks Marouanne

Unread 30-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Pop

The news we've been waiting for....

Quote:
Jose Mourinho speaking to bbc: We are almost there but I can't celebrate because almost is not enough. I want him to stay, the club wants him to stay, I think he will stay. I think a player that grabs the crest after scoring is telling clearly that he wants to stay.

Unread 30-04-2018, 03:26 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
he was trying to rip the badge off imo the @#%&!

Unread 30-04-2018, 03:30 PM
barca99

Big Felli securing us CL football again

Sign him up!

Unread 01-05-2018, 01:18 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The world’s gone mad.

Unread 02-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Sapien

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...laini-14604347

Absolute nerve of this chump

Unread 02-05-2018, 12:33 PM
Cream

Quote:
"Last year I went to the coach and I said that I wanted a new contract. I then had a second meeting, but I will not ask it ten times. Afterwards I became important for the team... And a good player costs at least 50 million euros. The club knows that they went wrong there."

Unread 02-05-2018, 12:34 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
How dare he try and look after his & his family's future with his final big contract, the nerve. We either pay him or we don't there's not a gun to our heads

Love this quote from him I don't quite understand it, maybe lost in translation

''I became important for the team... And a good player cost at least 50 million euros. The club knows that they went wrong there."

Bloody Moyes

Unread 02-05-2018, 12:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
How dare he try and look after his & his family's future with his final big contract, the nerve. We either pay him or we don't there's not a gun to our heads

Love this quote from him I don't quite understand it, maybe lost in translation

''I became important for the team... And a good player cost at least 50 million euros. The club knows that they went wrong there."

Bloody Moyes
He's pointing out that the hard ball they attempted to play during contract negotiations, as they didn't think they needed or wanted him, is set to backfire spectacularly as they either pay him way over the odds as the manager wants to keep him or don't get a fee for him and have to spend the thick end of £50m to replace him.

Good luck to the lad.

Unread 02-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Buck

Nerve of this guy. Scores one goal and thinks he's the man. You're Fellaini.

Unread 02-05-2018, 01:05 PM
guerreiro

Him leaving will be like a new signing.

Unread 02-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Ethers

We went wrong signing the @#%&!. Please £#%&! off

Unread 02-05-2018, 01:20 PM
shenwen

Cut our losses. Free up the wages.

Who cares? We've let much better players go for £#%&! all in the past.

Unread 02-05-2018, 02:25 PM
goldfinger II

The only problem is that it seems the club want him to stay.

Unread 02-05-2018, 03:30 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's pointing out that the hard ball they attempted to play during contract negotiations, as they didn't think they needed or wanted him, is set to backfire spectacularly as they either pay him way over the odds as the manager wants to keep him or don't get a fee for him and have to spend the thick end of £50m to replace him.

Good luck to the lad.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't cost £50m to curl out a foul turd in the dressing room

Unread 02-05-2018, 03:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I'm pretty sure it doesn't cost £50m to curl out a foul turd in the dressing room
Pretty sure a turd in the dressing room won't be scoring last minute winners, important semi final goals or getting us a place in the CL tbh.

Unread 02-05-2018, 05:50 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Pretty sure a turd in the dressing room won't be scoring last minute winners, important semi final goals or getting us a place in the CL tbh.
Pretty sure one managed it on Sunday afternoon

Unread 02-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
The only problem is that it seems the club want him to stay.
Does it? He went to them twice last year and the club weren’t interested. And so far they haven’t given him what he wants this year. That article looks like fellaini getting desperate as time is running out. I’m sure they’ll sign him if he takes the offer on the table, but it’s probably a relatively cheap offer for a plan b squad player and they won’t up it. Fellaini apparently thinks the club is bluffing and it’s a question of who blinks first, hence this article.
Closed Thread