United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2018, 11:18 AM
believe

it’s not been this easy to wind someone up since 1MUFC left. He was a Walter Mitty too.

Unread 01-03-2018, 11:39 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it’s not been this easy to wind someone up since 1MUFC left. He was a Walter Mitty too.
Whatever happened to that crank?

And what have I lied about exactly? Tell me...

Unread 01-03-2018, 12:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Can we get back to Jesseh - How many players at the top of European football play for the boyhood team of their dreams? Not £#%&!ing many.....

Love Big Jesseh, love his effect on urine stinking misanthropes

Unread 01-03-2018, 04:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Love Big Jesseh, love his effect on urine stinking misanthropes
That's not a very nice way to describe utd99ers, pal.

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:41 PM
My Name is Keith

I like koppas. Don’t get the wumming of him.

Love jesse’s insta - who gives a £#%&!. Read something on Twitter that basically said, what would we rather he be doing, getting pissed and knocking the wife around?

Unread 02-03-2018, 03:25 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That's not a very nice way to describe utd99ers, pal.
Go get a drivers licence you snide little freak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I like koppas. Don’t get the wumming of him.

Love jesse’s insta - who gives a £#%&!. Read something on Twitter that basically said, what would we rather he be doing, getting pissed and knocking the wife around?
Are those the only two options then? People making excuses for someone who’s done nothing in the game acting like an idiot daily.

Not you btw

Unread 02-03-2018, 06:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Are those the only two options then? People making excuses for someone who’s done nothing in the game acting like an idiot daily.

Not you btw
He doesn’t act like an idiot on the daily though ? Some days he’s at hospitals with the kids, pulling over to play football with fans, turning up to training with Rash having uber bants...
They’ve beeen given a few days off after beating Chelsea and he’s gone to Milan to do some shopping.....

You seriously telling me you’ve never tried on some killer ‘garms and done a little dance ? Cmon.....

Unread 02-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Knockers

Quote:

Done nothing. What do you want him to do? Win ten-man United the FA Cup with a mint late goal a la Norman Whiteside? Piece of piss.

Unread 02-03-2018, 07:07 AM
puressence

The hatred for a home grown player whos possibly been the most consistant player of the season is staggering ..because he enjoys life has a fit bird can buy what he wants is unreal ..

Unread 02-03-2018, 07:25 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

i actually prefer him on a human level to pogba.

Unread 02-03-2018, 07:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
i actually prefer him on a human level to pogba.
Agreed, four Italian league title aside (if that’s even a thing) he’s probavly on par with him on the pitch also....
Currently better imo

Unread 02-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Agreed, four Italian league title aside (if that’s even a thing) he’s probavly on par with him on the pitch also....
Currently better imo
agreed. nobody in their right mind would question if jesse would get the same league titles if that juve team could carry him too.

he gives everything he's got for the shirt.

'poggers' gives 50% of what he's got for the fame.

Unread 02-03-2018, 08:07 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Not you btw
Of course not but he’s not done nothing - he’s scored some of our most important goals in our most important games recently. I’m not sure his overall game is that good but for me, he easily passes the minimum test. Your dislike of him borders on being a bit one-eyed which surprises me given that you’re a keen advocate of not being one eyed.

Unread 02-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Throw

Those moves. Think I’ve fallen for him.

No one else in the team is doing anything better on the pitch this season, apart from Dave.

Unread 02-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Not you btw
Not even slightly winning you over?...

Unread 02-03-2018, 10:34 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Not even slightly winning you over?...
Sounds like riccers has his work cut out to win him over at any rate

Unread 02-03-2018, 01:14 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Of course not but he’s not done nothing - he’s scored some of our most important goals in our most important games recently. I’m not sure his overall game is that good but for me, he easily passes the minimum test. Your dislike of him borders on being a bit one-eyed which surprises me given that you’re a keen advocate of not being one eyed.
I’m warming tbh. I’ve never really disliked Lingard so much as hated the hyperbole that surrounds him. Running about a lot and not influencing games - which is what he’s done for the majority of his United career so far- is not what we need; and the danger is that if this becomes the new acceptable we’re truly £#%&!ed.

I’m a Utd supporter, and as such I want all our players to do well, even ones I don’t rate. If they do well, we do well. Fwiw, I’m starting to prefer him to Martial. At least Lingard works hard.

United’s history with homegrowns is part of the fabric of the club. As such I think there’s a tendency for us to want them to succeed so badly that it blinds us to their actual qualities. We can want it -and we all want it it - but you can’t force it. Once they’re big enough to wear the shirt it has to be about quality not geography and history.

Unread 02-03-2018, 01:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
No one else in the team is doing anything better on the pitch this season, apart from Dave.
yep,
He's far from being a world beater & I can't relate to him on any level whatsoever, but he's the one I hate the least out of the current squad.
Scored some absolute beauties as well

Quote:
Fwiw, I’m starting to prefer him to Martial. At least Lingard works hard.
most overrated player at the Club by a mile.
The amount of people I've heard call him world class with a straight face
A couple of nice goals in his United career certainly, but he's far more likely to give you a moody, disinterested, nothing performance than get you off your seat.
His performance against Chelsea was appalling...took him about ten minutes to trudge off the pitch too.
Mardy @#%&!.

Unread 02-03-2018, 01:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
most overrated player at the Club by a mile.
The amount of people I've heard call him world class with a straight face
A couple of nice goals in his United career certainly, but he's far more likely to give you a moody, disinterested, nothing performance than get you off your seat.
His performance against Chelsea was appalling...took him about ten minutes to trudge off the pitch too.
Mardy @#%&!.
I think people need to start being a bit more discerning about what they’d like to be the case and what is the case. Players can be taught how to play but not how to feel. If that desire is not there now it never will be.

Unread 02-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Clarkie

I like Jesse.

Have done since LvG's last derby. Their lot surrounding Rashford, trying to intimidate him, Lingard right in the thick of it.

Didn't see any of the rest of our lot getting involved
Closed Thread