United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2014, 10:57 PM
wonky no

Default Any point in a new manager

Coming in now? I'm not arsed where we finish this season. I'd be happy to let moyes have this one and then get someone in in summer. I haven't got a clue what needs to be do e to this squad to get them looking worthy .

Unread 16-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Jethro

Show some £#%&!ing backbone, kick him and his crew of #@&%!s out the door and make a point of it.

Michael Myers

Let Giggs manage us until the summer, then go all out for Klopp. The longer Moyes is here the more players we will lose in the summer.

Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Coming in now? I'm not arsed where we finish this season. I'd be happy to let moyes have this one and then get someone in in summer. I haven't got a clue what needs to be do e to this squad to get them looking worthy .
Sack him now, let Giggs and Joyce run it until the summer if need be

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:00 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Show some £#%&!ing backbone, kick him and his crew of #@&%!s out the door and make a point of it.
Absolutely. The longer this @#%&! is allowed to rock into Carrington & Old Trafford, the worse it will get

armchair

love to see jimmy get a go. Do we have spurs again this season? the high level mind games between jimmy and sherwood would be like two doorbells talking to each other.

Zorg

Hiddink in til June. Van Gaal or preferably Klopp after. No reason at all why not.

Oh, but people might laugh because United have sacked someone!

woody78

Yes , get somebody in by wednesday and the whole club would get a lift .
With a competent manager in charge we could have a shot at the champions league

wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Sack him now, let Giggs and Joyce run it until the summer if need be
Why giggs?

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:01 PM
ScarFace

get him out. no manager= cannot be worse than this

Der Kaiser

I would sack him now, it would give everyone a lift to end a disastrous season, let Giggs or even someone like Warren Joyce take over for the rest of the season. Then go and get Klopp, like we should have done this summer, and before he £#%&!s off to another club.

Pop

No point in sacking the £#%&!ing useless #@&%! face bastard now but hopefully his fate has already been sealed and he'll be given his marching orders the day after the season ends.

Actually, would be nice if the new manager was announced by the club before he's sacked and he ends up being told so live on air by some gormless drooling @#%&! like Garth Crooks (or whatever his name is).

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Hiddink in til June. Van Gaal or preferably Klopp after. No reason at all why not.

Oh, but people might laugh because United have sacked someone!
Sometimes it's better the devil you know? We could end up with someone who's not a gentleman, or even worse - not Scottish!

Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Why giggs?
Why not, a face of consistency with someone respected in the club. Plus ferie can be seen to meddle

I'd get Klopp in now tbh

rustling jimmies

Get another manager in now to stamp some authority on the team and let them know man the £#%&! up or your out the door.

We have had players acting like @#%&!s and Moyes has done £#%&! all about it, the players don't have any respect for him and he doesn't know how to manage big players.

The rebuilding needs to start ASAP and a change of manager before the City game will hopefully pick up the players and salvage some pride.

FraUtd

The longer this squad are subjected to Moyes and his staff 'coaching' methods, the more of a lost cause they'll become.

Get £#%&!ing rid now and let an experienced, respected coach (not a £#%&!ing clue who) start laying the groundwork as soon as possible.

Summer is for the new manager to look at signings, coaching and tactics can be looked at right now.

Holy shit, a dozen people hit reply at the same time?

barrington avenue

Quote:

glad you are happy with Moyes for this season....must be a pretty unique club?

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:07 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
glad you are happy with Moyes for this season....must be a pretty unique club?
Don't see how having three managers in a season can help the players. A stop gap could be worse still. Get the right man in summer.

Happy isn't the right word

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:11 PM
MagnificentSeven

laudrup?

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:12 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
With a competent manager in charge we could have a shot at the champions league
NQAT. Bayern are the outstanding side, Real Madrid, PSG, Barca & Atleti are stong too. But with the players currently at the club, there's no reason why tactically astute coach cannot organise this team to compete with any of them imo.

I'd hire Hiddink tonight tbh. He'd easily have this lot smash the Greeks and the whole club would be buzzing going into the derby.
Closed Thread