United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Jack Duckworth

liverpool will be nowhere near the top of the league come what may.

duckers says relax.

Unread 06-10-2013, 01:03 AM
Why Don?

Scousers are £#%&!ed by New Year's Day la

Unread 06-10-2013, 07:57 AM
KenwrightsWallet

£#%&!ing hell they have played Stoke,Villa,Swansea,Southampton,Sunderland and Palace and dropped 4 points

The only hard game they have had is against your lot and that's like there cup final

Unread 06-10-2013, 05:36 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
liverpool will be nowhere near the top of the league come what may.

duckers says relax.
we said that about City. Yes i know city have infinite amounts of money to spend but this "destiny", "fate" and "it's only..." is bullshit, everything moves on. Liverpool are a decent side and their front two are mustard. To keep thinking history will repeat itself is nonsense.

They won't win the league, but with us having a new manager and a seeming inability to tie up new deals... i genuinely think, at least for this year, they'll beat us for the higher placing.

Unread 06-10-2013, 05:37 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
£#%&!ing hell they have played Stoke,Villa,Swansea,Southampton,Sunderland and Palace and dropped 4 points

The only hard game they have had is against your lot and that's like there cup final
their

Unread 06-10-2013, 08:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
we said that about City. Yes i know city have infinite amounts of money to spend but this "destiny", "fate" and "it's only..." is bullshit, everything moves on. Liverpool are a decent side and their front two are mustard. To keep thinking history will repeat itself is nonsense.

They won't win the league, but with us having a new manager and a seeming inability to tie up new deals... i genuinely think, at least for this year, they'll beat us for the higher placing.
It is possible. Still depends to a large extent on whether Mogles pulls it together or not, though.
Closed Thread