United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:21 PM
wonky no

Default I'm just trying to ignore them

But I'm getting rather worried. They arnt dropping enough points to warrant a shift in corners.

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Chipsauce

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Rhodzy

ffs

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
But I'm getting rather worried. They arnt dropping enough points to warrant a shift in corners.
If you are referring to who I think you are, Palace at home is about as nailed on a 3 points as it is possible to get.

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If you are referring to who I think you are, Palace at home is about as nailed on a 3 points as it is possible to get.
Exactly, even we beat them ffs.

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:27 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Exactly, even we beat them ffs.

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:29 PM
wonky no

Yes, yes palace are pretty much a banker but exactly how many chuckles have you had , given that it's October?

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:31 PM
red in cumbria

Well, them getting beat at home by Soton was quite amusing.

As was us dispatching them from the League Cup - though it seems a long way off right now

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:46 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well, them getting beat at home by Soton was quite amusing.

As was us dispatching them from the League Cup - though it seems a long way off right now
You can't count the cup. It only becomes a significant giggle if they don't qualify for Europe any other way. Until then it's only marginally more satisfying than a charity shield win.

Unread 05-10-2013, 04:57 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

No point being silly about it they're a decent team moving firmly in the right direction.

It's what happens when you give a new manager a bit of time.

Sturridge and Suarez will give any defence problems, they're solid at the back and Couthino looks decent. Fortunately their midfield is turgid but they'll address that in the next window.

Unread 05-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
No point being silly about it they're a decent team moving firmly in the right direction.

Sturridge and Suarez will give any defence problems, they're solid at the back and Couthino looks decent. Fortunately their midfield is turgid but they'll address that in the next window.
As much as it hurts me to say it....

Correct!

Unread 05-10-2013, 08:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Unread 05-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Ffs

Unread 05-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Big Norm

They have had the easiest opening fixture list of all the teams challenging for fourth place , and even then habe been £#%&! lucky in 3 of those matches to win.

The inevitable poor run of results has now been compounded by the fact that Dalgleish is back on the scene which will lead to a call for Rodgets to go and KKK to save them. Relax.

Unread 05-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:

You do realise they do this every season, right? They win a few games, their fans (and you) get giddy, then they fall away. They've played two good teams - United and Southampton. They won their Cup Final against us, and lost the other.

Unread 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
You do realise they do this every season, right? They win a few games, their fans (and you) get giddy, then they fall away. They've played two good teams - United and Southampton. They won their Cup Final against us, and lost the other.
Liverpool go top of the league every season? Really?

No I didn't think so, they're progressing you tithead, they wont win it, I doubt they'll get top 4 but they're getting better and if you can't see that then you're in denial.

I don't know where these terrible new members are coming from, £#%&! off back to Red Issue, we've got a clique going here and you're not in it and you'll never be in it.

Unread 05-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Mr Castro

If Liverpool get past that tough Christmas schedule intact then, and only then, can they considered contenders for the top 6. They've been terribly lucky in games this season. Though being lucky has worked well for them in the past.

Unread 05-10-2013, 09:45 PM
utd99

Quote:
Fortunately their midfield is turgid but they'll address that in the next window.
Swollen and distended? Maybe they should put some ice on it.

Unread 05-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Liverpool go top of the league every season? Really?

No I didn't think so, they're progressing you tithead, they wont win it, I doubt they'll get top 4 but they're getting better and if you can't see that then you're in denial.

I don't know where these terrible new members are coming from, £#%&! off back to Red Issue, we've got a clique going here and you're not in it and you'll never be in it.

Unread 05-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Mr_Ed

They've hardly played any top teams yet - including ourselves. City, Spurs, arse and Chelsea will tear them a new one.
Closed Thread