United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:10 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I would love Moyseh to say £#%&! it - we're in transition, I'm going to see what I've got and use this season to test an all out attacking game and use the kids such as Keane, Adnan, Jesseh etc. Then we can get relegated and lose a lot of the shite support we've attracted since Beckham became fashionable.

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's a board that contains you

by your own admission most of your posts are utter %@#$&!s
Literally, on one memorable occasion.

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce

We were ok in the CL not brilliant IMO and Rvp was a huge loss as Rooney is not a player to hold the ball up and relive pressure like Rob can. Nothing against Rooney and it had little to do with the reason we got dicked (Before the Rooney lovers come in here and give me a kicking)

Maybe the players wanted it to much and the pressure got to them?

IMO one of the main reasons were Tactics and the starting formation with 2 up top. Trouble is will Moyes grow a set of balls and tell Rooney to play out wide!! IMO he wont, because he knows if he does Rooney will be gone.

And sadly it does look like he wants to keep Rooney happy rather than do whats best for the team
the whole £#%&!ing world has revolved around that since 2010

Ferguson finally began to deal with it last season and look how the player responded

disappointing that United danced to his tune yet again, but Moyes better wake the £#%&! up. Hopefully the @#%&! will sign a new contract and then we can do what we want with him.

thankfully atm the player is in really good touch. It won't last, it never does, and we haven't been able to take advantage of it anyway, with 7pts in 5 league games and no league goals in open play since the opening game of the season.

just saying

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
this might be the most mental post I've ever read on here and this is a board that contains throb.
Tbf you would say that because you have a brain the size of a pea, maybe when the though settles you'll come back with an apology

I'll be waiting sweet cheeks....

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:45 PM
believe

Quote:
Tbf you would say that because you have a brain the size of a pea, maybe when the though settles you'll come back with an apology

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

Poor Mr Chunky Fingers.

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Poor Mr Chunky Fingers.

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Neutral

Quote:

that hand is unhealthily blue

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral
that hand is unhealthily blue
Are you surprised...

He's got £#%&!ing sausages for fingers!?

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Neutral

Quote:
Are you surprised...

He's got £#%&!ing sausages for fingers!?
he's just got them laid out in front of his extremely clenched fist, seems very angry.

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral
he's just got them laid out in front of his extremely clenched fist, seems very angry.
Nah their his fingers, he's my mate

Guess what we call him?

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Neutral

Quote:

Guess what we call him?
sausage fingers?

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Guess what we call him?
believe?

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
believe?
Don't be so stupid!?!

Why would a befriend a 12 year old chinese lad FFS...

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:50 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
We'll still win the league
Phew i was getting worried then as well.

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:53 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
what is a jcl these days

are idiots who were called jcl's when this board began still jcl's or is there a new breed of super jcl?
I was on a website the other day where they were asked how long they had supported united for, a fair few answers were less than 5 years. Most were around the 10/12 year mark. None had been to old trafford and most hadn't even been to britain.

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_red
I was on a website the other day where they were asked how long they had supported united for, a fair few answers were less than 5 years. Most were around the 10/12 year mark. None had been to old trafford and most hadn't even been to britain.
was the website this one?

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:57 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
was the website this one?
Hahahha.

It was reddit.com "red devils" page. One of the moderators had to ask what the "prawn sandwich" in someones comment meant. I left not long after.

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
what is a jcl these days

are idiots who were called jcl's when this board began still jcl's or is there a new breed of super jcl?
Pitiful use of an apostrophe.
Closed Thread