United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:10 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Not having it, no way!

David Moyes's man-management has made players turn uber-shite?

I will repeat, it is a lack of testicular fortitude in the face of inspired opponents and Keane would have slapped every one of the @#%&!s
I can't really be £#%&!ed going over it again tbh.

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Not having it, no way!

David Moyes's man-management has made players turn uber-shite?

I will repeat, it is a lack of testicular fortitude in the face of inspired opponents and Keane would have slapped every one of the @#%&!s
When things get really tough you can count on keano... To either leave or get sacked.
Saipan/mutv/Sunderland/ipswich

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
When things get really tough you can count on keano... To either leave or get sacked.

Monumental truth bomb.

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

I really dislike Royston, one thing that he can never be accused of is not giving a shit though, and that is my point

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:27 PM
wonky no

Quote:
who is that aimed at

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
No, seriously. If it is aimed at me it makes no sense.

I have never said it's Moyes' s fault. I blamed the players. You seem to be saying (I can't be 100% though as what you have typed makes no sense) that the players have done nothing wrong..

You then say "give him (I presume you are referring to Moyes) some credit ffs" when that is precisely what I am doing

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:48 PM
wonky no

Quote:
No, seriously. If it is aimed at me it makes no sense.

I have never said it's Moyes' s fault. I blamed the players. You seem to be saying (I can't be 100% though as what you have typed makes no sense) that the players have done nothing wrong..

You then say "give him (I presume you are referring to Moyes) some credit ffs" when that is precisely what I am doing
no. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. i just took an educated guess that moyes would be getting the blame for our back 4 looking like they've never kicked a ball before and not getting any credit what-so-ever for the way we're stringing results together.

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
no. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. i just took an educated guess that moyes would be getting the blame for our back 4 looking like they've never kicked a ball before and not getting any credit what-so-ever for the way we're stringing results together.
In that case my sincerest apologies!

We are singing from an identical hymn-sheet

Unread 26-12-2013, 05:52 PM
wonky no

Quote:
In that case my sincerest apologies!

We are singing from an identical hymn-sheet
peace brother! \/

Unread 26-12-2013, 06:19 PM
puressence

I'm a catholic and love bobby sands

Unread 26-12-2013, 06:26 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I'm a catholic and love bobby sands
Why don't you use his dieting technique then?

Unread 26-12-2013, 06:27 PM
HarkNowHear

Unread 26-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Looking good hark .

Unread 26-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Child of Darkness

These are the accepted truths .

1 moyes ain't really that good. That's why he's won £#%&! all. He is bit shit , but I'd never say that at the match - at the ground he and all the players deserve 100% backing.

2 fergie was really a bit of a @#%&! . Amazingly @#%&! at times but he let the squad get a bit crap really , bad buys , and failing to see the obvious where the midfield is concerned.

3 the league this year is wide open , the fact that a spineless effeminate arsenal team can be top for ages and the vermin can be in with a shout ,having only one good player says it all.

4 two or three good midfielders will see utd right back in it . And he better not buy any more donkeys cos he will life or die by his next 2 or 3 signings .

5if citeh sort the away form (defence) out they will take a lot of stopping

Unread 26-12-2013, 08:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
the almighty hole in central midfield
this. and moyes is doing nothing to help. fletch is back? :shakehead:

Quote:
why is everything moyes' fault? you'd think we've been on a par with madrid and barca every single season under fergie. ffs, the squad he had given him have shaped themselves like a professional out fit that they should have always been.

you think they all just turned up for training, had a chat between themselves and decided to have a go? do you think that the training is down to the cleaner?

madness. give him some £#%&!ing credit ffs. theres no shame in being wrong about someone.
it was fergie's fault. now it's moyesie's fault.

jonny £#%&!ing evans? :shakehead:

I'm ready to blame moyes for huddlestone not being sent off too. and valencia going off. and his next team selection even before he makes it, the useless tool.

and for shouting at adnan.

Unread 26-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Mr_Ed

Think Moyes is getting settled on his best team so it's no surprise we're picking up results.., it was always going to take a whole but Rafael at right back has helped... Shame he's injured again.

Never have and never will rate Evans

Unread 26-12-2013, 09:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Think Moyes is getting settled on his best team so it's no surprise we're picking up results.., it was always going to take a whole but Rafael at right back has helped... Shame he's injured again.

Never have and never will rate Evans
two-man midfield. :shakehead:

Unread 26-12-2013, 11:59 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by child of darkness
these are the accepted truths .

1 moyes ain't really that good. That's why he's won £#%&! all. He is bit crap , but i'd never say that at the match - at the ground he and all the players deserve 100% backing.
(yet we'd openly beg for barca ex physio or whatever he was...)

2 fergie was really a bit of a @#%&! . Amazingly @#%&! at times but he let the squad get a bit crap really , bad buys , and failing to see the obvious where the midfield is concerned

( but despite almost a decade of shit buys we still won how many titles? Miller....
After one purchase, one!! Moyes is written off)

3 the league this year is wide open , the fact that a spineless effeminate arsenal team can be top for ages and the vermin can be in with a shout ,having only one good player says it all.

(a competitive league would be a shitter to win)

4 two or three good midfielders will see utd right back in it . And he better not buy any more donkeys cos he will life or die by his next 2 or 3 signings .

(yup)

5if citeh sort the away form (defence) out they will take a lot of stopping.
( if moyes wins a title once in the next 5 years with chelsea and city's advantage in the market he will have achieved something arguably as special as fergies aberdeen. I'm only saying that if the glazers don't invest keenly)

Closed Thread