United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:44 PM
wonky no

Default ive not seen any of our pre season

or kept up with them in the papers. has powell been involved or is he still injured?
break through season?

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Ginners

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:53 PM
dunk

Who?

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

July 13 Singha All Star XI (Rajamangala Stadium, Bangkok) 2pm - Lost 0-1
July 20 A-League All Stars (ANZ, Stadium, Sydney) 10.30am - Lost 5-1
July 23 Yokohama F-Marinos (Nissan Stadium, Yokohama) 11.20am - lost 2-3
July 26 Cerezo Osaka (Osaka Nagai Stadium, Osaka) 11am - drew 2-2
July 29 Kitchee (Hong Kong Stadium, Hong Kong) 1pm -Lost 5-2
August 6 AIK Fotboll (Friends Arena, Stockholm) -drew 1-1
August 9 Sevilla (Old Trafford - Rio Ferdinand Testimonial) 7.30pm -Lost 4-2

Unread 14-08-2013, 07:58 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Who?
Young lad, drives a Corsa?

Unread 14-08-2013, 08:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Young lad, drives a Corsa?
Oh. He either has a debilitating illness or our medical staff have seen him off. No one is quite sure

Unread 14-08-2013, 08:07 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ooohhhh. He either has a debilitating illness or our medical staff have seen him off. No one is quite sure
I think he had a back operation at the end of last season. He was "getting there" on July 18 according to his Twitter, with various emoticons illustrating just how hard he was working. Crazy kid.

Unread 14-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Crumps

Shit Red.

The anti-Peter Bolton. Which is good tbh because it means you aren't a lifeless self promoting weirdo with the dress sense of someone who was starved of oxygen as a child and collects trolleys at Kwik Save.

Unread 14-08-2013, 08:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Shit Red.

The anti-Peter Bolton. Which is good tbh because it means you aren't a lifeless self promoting weirdo with the dress sense of so done who was stared of oxygen as a child and collects trolleys at Kwik Save.

I mean ...Peter Bolton > Bolton

Unread 14-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

I mean ...Peter Bolton > Bolton
There are lads who have records that piss all over his but they don't want be a Z list celeb. These @#%&!s will care more about their profile as a superfan than the actual football. £#%&!ing weird mongs. Probably does a purple aki to the youth team. Come here Jessie let me feel your thighs whilst we squat thrust together, Adnan come here let me comb your hair, you look like a dog's dinner, erm Rav please don't shank me, I thought I had lost my official man united marble and it had rolled in to the showers.

Audi driving Jaffa cake @#%&!.

Unread 14-08-2013, 08:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
There are lads who have records that piss all over his but they don't want be a Z list celeb. These @#%&!s will care more about their profile as a superfan than the actual football. £#%&!ing weird mongs. Probably does a purple aki to the youth team. Come here Jessie let me feel your thighs whilst we squat thrust together, Adnan come here let me comb your hair, you look like a dog's dinner, erm Rav please don't shank me, I thought I had lost my official man united marble and it had rolled in to the showers.

Audi driving Jaffa cake @#%&!.
ffs

Unread 14-08-2013, 09:33 PM
elephantstone

I was sat next to him at arsenal away the other season and he doesn't watch the game, he is too busy trying to talk to every £#%&!er around him. He is harmless though

Unread 14-08-2013, 09:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I was sat next to him at arsenal away the other season and he doesn't watch the game, he is too busy trying to talk to every £#%&!er around him. He is harmless though
just like NoFun then....apart from the harmless bit

Unread 14-08-2013, 09:54 PM
no fun

Quote:
just like NoFun then....apart from the harmless bit
cheeky @#%&!

Unread 14-08-2013, 09:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
cheeky @#%&!
had a letter off United about standing on my seat ffs:shakehead:

Unread 14-08-2013, 09:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
had a letter off United about standing on my seat ffs:shakehead:
Not surprised, you fat @#%&!, having to replace it after every home game is costing them a £#%&!ing fortune.

Unread 14-08-2013, 11:43 PM
wonky no

i've no interest in being a top, middle or otherwise 'red' fair £#%&!s to the likes of kev who shoot off preseason watching the shirts in america etc after following them home and away and all over europe. nothing but respect for that. obviously there's plenty of that ilk on here.

theres also a few on here who never go, not for any other reason but they just never have.
i've never really given any real credence to preseason matches other than looking at who's made some united 11 against barnet or some shite. theres no appeal in seeing ando playing at 75% fitness when he makes my teeth itch when he's at 100%

i've purposely not bothered with the papers because of the %@#$&!s surrounding moyes taking over and the immediate 'decline' we're about to hit. i'd rather judge him and the squad on full strength without being infected with the doom surrounding the whole thing.

come the start of the season i'll be gutted that i gave up my book/st and i'll get worse every week.

i don't know where that puts on the scale of redness tbh.

Unread 14-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i've no interest in being a top, middle or otherwise 'red' fair £#%&!s to the likes of kev who shoot off preseason watching the shirts in america etc after following them home and away and all over europe. nothing but respect for that. obviously there's plenty of that ilk on here.

theres also a few on here who never go, not for any other reason but they just never have.
i've never really given any real credence to preseason matches other than looking at who's made some united 11 against barnet or some shite. theres no appeal in seeing ando playing at 75% fitness when he makes my teeth itch when he's at 100%

i've purposely not bothered with the papers because of the %@#$&!s surrounding moyes taking over and the immediate 'decline' we're about to hit. i'd rather judge him and the squad on full strength without being infected with the doom surrounding the whole thing.

come the start of the season i'll be gutted that i gave up my book/st and i'll get worse every week.

i don't know where that puts on the scale of redness tbh.
I'm sure your other log in will be here to tell you any minute.

Unread 14-08-2013, 11:46 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm sure your other log in will be here to tell you any minute.

Unread 14-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

who is peter bolton?
Closed Thread