United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Switching Off

Default FC - Gutted

Me Dad came in the pub to tell me they didnt make the play offs. Gutted for them. Just to cap it off, Witton got beat too so didnt even finish fourth from bottom, which might hae been enough given the Cammel Laird situation.

Oh well, Big United won so wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 25-04-2009, 10:00 PM
waynes ear's

nevermind that, your avatar

Unread 25-04-2009, 10:05 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 26-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
I changed it cos I didn't think it had any love

Only just seen your replies

Unread 26-04-2009, 03:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I changed it cos I didn't think it had any love

Only just seen your replies
Mask can £#%&! off

Unread 26-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Sparky***

When I first saw this thread I thought it was a breakaway club formed from Liverpool supporters.

Unread 26-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Pop

I hope your dad mopped up the mess he made. Dirty sod

Unread 26-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
When I first saw this thread I thought it was a breakaway club formed from Liverpool supporters.

It is

Unread 26-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
It is

Unread 26-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Withers

Conceded an equaliser with 5 minutes to go which along with Kendal scoring a winner with 2 minutes to go in their match knocked us out of the play offs.

Good attendance though 3719.

Went to the Swan and Cemetery with the players after the match to watch United.

Put in a great end to the season, 7 wins and 3 draws in the last 10 games but it wasn't quite enough. If only we had the team we finished with all season.

Hopefully we can keep everybody next season. Rumour was that Bradford offered our keeper a contract worth a hell of a lot more than he is on with us after the match but he told them to stick it and is signing on with us tomorrow.

Unread 26-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
It is
FC gutted?

Geddit...gutted?

never mind.

Unread 26-04-2009, 04:55 PM
In 76 now this is true

Quote:
Conceded an equaliser with 5 minutes to go which along with Kendal scoring a winner with 2 minutes to go in their match knocked us out of the play offs.
with a United come back against Spurs, topped off a superb day all round.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
with a United come back against Spurs, topped off a superb day all round.
Aye.

All you need now is to get your job back on appeal after being suspended for bullying a girl, grow a few inches, buy a bottle of hair dye and create one half decent flag that isn't an embarrassment and you will be ready to rejoin the human race.

Good luck.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Aye.

All you need now is to get your job back on appeal after being suspended for bullying a girl, grow a few inches, buy a bottle of hair dye and create one half decent flag that isn't an embarrassment and you will be ready to rejoin the human race.

Good luck.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
Aye.

Good luck.

By the way @#%&!o, FC's crowds are officially up on last season.

Have a nice evening

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:01 PM
believe

Quote:
Aye.

Good luck.
zing

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Switching Off

Im afraid I haven't got a clue what this hing about bullying a girl is. Anyone care to elaborate?

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:29 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Aye.

Good luck.
ha ha ha ha

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Aye.

Good luck.
withers with a second round k.o.

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:53 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Aye.

Good luck.

Please elaborate on the bit in bold
Closed Thread