United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:12 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Cantona's
Di Matteo played Mata, Hazard and Oscar away to Arsenal ffs.
Fergie's determined not to play Kagawa, Rooney, Van Persie & Cleverley together.
It's painful tbh ..if those 4 clicked we could be watching some great stuff this year.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Cantona's
Di Matteo played Mata, Hazard and Oscar away to Arsenal ffs.
not worth even questioning it any more. he's lost his £#%&!ing marbles.

Rhodzy

John Barnes just said performances should come before results. :shakehead:

Christian Bale

rogieop

fergie then,

christian bales going to be a threat!

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
2002/3 was scholes' best season.
For goal scoring yes but for general play and his importance to the team then I don't think any season comes close to 2006/07

That season everything went through him but in 2002/03 Keane was the more controling influence on the team and Scholes was more important in the final third of the pitch with scoring goals

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Tronics

the days of a United lineup making you excited pre match are long gone it seems

we're just left hoping for the best these days

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop

christian bales going to be a threat!

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
For goal scoring yes but for general play and his importance to the team then I don't think any season comes close to 2006/07

That season everything went through him but in 2002/03 Keane was the more controling influence on the team and Scholes was more important in the final third of the pitch with scoring goals
2002/3 was scholes' best season.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
John Barnes just said performances should come before results. :shakehead:

Christian Bale
didnt use to mind him pre Suarez affair but ever since then he's sorta made it he's mission to come across as controversial as possible dressed up as some sort of footballing sage

he needs his head sorting he does.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:17 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
probably scrape through with a £#%&!ing stagnant dull as £#%&! performance. Far too much to ask for us to play with a bit of style and panache these days.

probably give spurs loads of the ball, van persie and kagawa will spend most of the game sanding up front on their own.
Yep.

We'll probably win, but its hardly the point. This is a good fixture we should feel excited about, with a line up that suggests we have a good balance, with faith shown in young players. instead, senior players are untouchable and kids aren't rewarded. I expect us to huff and puff and, most importantly, I dont expect it to be entertaining to watch.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Barracuda

I'm a bit apprehensive about this, we knew Giggs and Scholes starting together last week was asking for trouble, and we were lucky as £#%&! to get away with it. Getting away with it two games running is pushing our luck...

What in the name of £#%&! is SAF thinking with this?

Scholes and Carrick generally don't move too far away from each other, or too far ahead of the CB's - and Kaggers has bizarrely been pushed further forward alongside the striker ... it's leaving a huge big space for the opposition to take.

The midfield that played midweek would be far better - not brilliant by any means, but at least they play in midfield, positive passing, forward movement.

Hope to £#%&! we get the points, but £#%&! me we're playing a dangerous game here.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Pop

Fat rugby ball headed @#%&!. Keegan and Burley in the studio too. What a shower of £#%&!ing #@&%!s.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Yep.

We'll probably win, but its hardly the point. This is a good fixture we should feel excited about, with a line up that suggests we have a good balance, with faith shown in young players. instead, senior players are untouchable and kids aren't rewarded. I expect us to huff and puff and, most importantly, I dont expect it to be entertaining to watch.
Fergie said he got rid of Berbatov because he wanted us to play at a higher tempo & yet he's playing two 40 year olds in the centre of our midfield every week. It's no wonder Kagawa & VP look so isolated at times.
Rooney, Cleverley & Anderson should all be starting today.

We may well win today but the fact is, when a 'big' game rolls around we'll play one striker & cram the midfield with experience - a carbon copy of last season. It's awful to watch.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Fergie said he got rid of Berbatov because he wanted us to play at a higher tempo & yet he's playing two 40 year olds in the centre of our midfield every week. It's no wonder Kagawa & VP look so isolated at times.
Rooney, Cleverley & Anderson should all be starting today.

We may well win today but the fact is, when a 'big' game rolls around we'll play one striker & cram the midfield with experience - a carbon copy of last season. It's awful to watch.
we're going to get absolutely steam rollered by chelsea and city when we play them.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Fat rugby ball headed @#%&!. Keegan and Burley in the studio too. What a shower of £#%&!ing #@&%!s.
according to Keegan its going to be a battle of 'experience' & energy in midfield

i wonder who'll win that one

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
according to Keegan its going to be a battle of 'experience' & energy in midfield

i wonder who'll win that one

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Pop

Jon Champion ffs

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Rhodzy

What a tit this commentator is.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:27 PM
MJ Ramone

Apart from going on about the Dark Knight did Fergie even mention his cowardly team selection in the interview??

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Mr_Ed

Where can I get a link these days?