United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:07 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think the worst thing is that none of us enjoy watching United any more and we haven't for a long time. I don't look forward to games any more, they are by and large a really frustrating and depressing experience now.

Forget what City are doing, forget what Liverpool are doing... you don't have to set the world alight and score a billion goals to have a football team that your fans love and enjoy watching.

There's no joy in watching united any more, very rarely do they ever get you on the edge of your seat or just get you excited.

Yes i know the current manager carries a lot of that blame but it's been like that for far too long and it's just not on any more. If this were like italy, then united would be playing infront of empty stands against Spurs with just banners there simply saying something along the lines of "We deserve better than all of you".
Pretty much this. I only watch united due to loyalty/old habits and my mrs is quick to point out that I don’t seem to enjoy it. tbf I’m not even arsed if my young sons support united atm. That’s how disconnected I am with the club.

And let’s be honest, what is there for young lads to support united? Crap football, expensive tickets, political bullshit. Unless the kid have a militant dad who demands their kids support the same team as them I can’t see the motivation

Sad to say the above really

Unread 20-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Sparky***

Next up for Brighton - a trip to Anfield.

I think we can all guess what's going to happen.

Unread 20-08-2018, 10:12 PM
jem

gutless and disorganised as we were (and we never look organised, which is 100% down to mourinho).... the shittest moment of the match was de gea chipping the ball out to an isolated fred in midfield. you wouldn't even play that ball to fellaini. the nearest three players to happy or doc... £#%&! it, I don't even know which one he looks most like.... were all brighton players. that is thunderous stupidity on the part of de gea. the fact that he actually found him perfectly just makes it even more stupid.

gaps between the centre backs... fine... they are not partners. an unbalanced midfield... seen it before (every £#%&!ing game). no attacking concept... same. but that pass? from our best player. might as well all have blown mou a raspberry at the same time.

Unread 20-08-2018, 10:50 PM
andyroo

Brighton players laughing at us

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Shocked? Has the @#%&! not watched us for the last 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think the worst thing is that none of us enjoy watching United any more and we haven't for a long time. I don't look forward to games any more, they are by and large a really frustrating and depressing experience now.

Forget what City are doing, forget what Liverpool are doing... you don't have to set the world alight and score a billion goals to have a football team that your fans love and enjoy watching.

There's no joy in watching united any more, very rarely do they ever get you on the edge of your seat or just get you excited.

Yes i know the current manager carries a lot of that blame but it's been like that for far too long and it's just not on any more. If this were like italy, then united would be playing infront of empty stands against Spurs with just banners there simply saying something along the lines of "We deserve better than all of you".
Yep. I've just said something similar on another thread.

We need a new direction. Take our time; build a team again with a clear playing philosophy that is in keeping with the ethos of the club.

Unread 21-08-2018, 05:17 AM
puressence

absolutely 100 percent convinced a forward thinking manager would have us flying atm players like rashford martial pogba to an extent would be flying the fullbacks would have been sorted , its coming upto 2 days since we lost a league game and im still fuming not the result the £#%&!ing attitude thats killed me the shower of @#%&!s
Closed Thread