United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:30 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Pogba
what did he say ?? or did he show off a new dance ?

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Pogba
What?

Lok

"My attitude wasn't right... I was playing for myself"

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:31 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Pogba
the new anelka

he'll be off to Barca before the end of the season.

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Self-awareness, I never knew he had it.

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:33 PM
puressence

Nice if pogba to say his attitude was shite

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:34 PM
TheFatGoth

Just something very odd about Pogba even being interviewed tbh

"Boss, is it ok if I go and speak to Sky?" - Just isn't a conversation I can imagine happened.

Players just doing what they want it seems.

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Nice if pogba to say his attitude was shite
all words in the english language

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:37 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Shame he’s not in charge of his own attitude then

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Lok

"The fans are mad, they should be mad" - Pogba

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Cream

Manchester United captain Paul Pogba, speaking to Sky Sports: "They had more hunger than us. I put myself first, that my attitude wasn't right enough. We made mistakes we shouldn't make. We tried to push and push, we kept trying, but it was a bit too late.

"We were playing at home last week and that's different. Different teams, different tactics. I know you cannot always play very very good. The attitude always has to be very good and we missed that."

"They had more hunger than us. I put myself first, that my attitude wasn't right enough. We made mistakes we shouldn't make. We tried to push and push, we kept trying, but it was a bit too late.

"We were playing at home last week and that's different. Different teams, different tactics. I know you cannot always play very very good. The attitude always has to be very good and we missed that."

-----------------

Whatevs.

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
but it was a bit too late.
No shit Poggers.

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
what did he say ?? or did he show off a new dance ?
Sure did

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:51 PM
armchair

fortnite #@&%!s

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Clownbones

We win matches because we have individual quality..... but the majority of sides in this league are better 'teams' than us. Ie they work harder, they trust each other, they trust their manager and they are confident.

Football players aren't complicated. We can complain about certain individuals, but they are all better than they show most of the time. They all look better for their countries. I believe they'd all look better playing for city, spurs or Liverpool. Players want to be given confidence by their manager and given a chance to play some good stuff and win games. I imagine half those players hate playing for Mourinho.

Who do you think would back him? He's publicly slated most of them, individually. That shit ain't good.

They look lazy, passive, timid and like they don't enjoy playing football. So either they're all like or it comes down to the man in charge of inspiring them and playing to their strengths...... a man who spends all his public air time complaining, frowning and telling the fans how difficult their season will be.

We look knackered and broken today? Why? Why shouldn't the team be full of confidence off the back of finishing 2nd? Liverpool finished 4th and they are buzzing to get going.

After three years, six transfer windows, team is a reflection of their manager. Our manager is negative and energy sapping. So is our team.

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:57 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Lindelof.

What makes a lad play like him in the World Cup then play like that today for United?

Are we really saying that playing in the World Cup is more intimidating than laying v Brighton?

Young is not a proper right back
Bailly seems to not think.
Shaw did ok.

In midfield did Fred offer a great deal of protection?

I’d say go easy on Lindelof - we are a disjointed mess from top to bottom.
Bailly was even worse today than Lindelof, worst CB performance from a Utd player since Johnny Evans at West Ham in the league cup. Lindelof always gives the impression that he too weak and soft for the PL, not quick or strong enough, physically or of character to really make a difference.

The sad thing is, for many on here, that the reason that Jones and Smalling are still at the club is that they are still our 2 best cb's.

Unread 19-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Wellinever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Manchester United captain Paul Pogba, speaking to Sky Sports: "They had more hunger than us. I put myself first, that my attitude wasn't right enough. We made mistakes we shouldn't make. We tried to push and push, we kept trying, but it was a bit too late.

"They had more hunger than us. I put myself first, that my attitude wasn't right enough. We made mistakes we shouldn't make. We tried to push and push, we kept trying, but it was a bit too late.

-----------------

Whatevs.
This first part tells us all we need to know! Then you should all go on a diet Paul... you couldn't make it up could you?

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Bailly was even worse today than Lindelof, worst CB performance from a Utd player since Johnny Evans at West Ham in the league cup. Lindelof always gives the impression that he too weak and soft for the PL, not quick or strong enough, physically or of character to really make a difference.

The sad thing is, for many on here, that the reason that Jones and Smalling are still at the club is that they are still our 2 best cb's.
Smalling is still our best defender. He's not great, but he wouldn't have done that today.

When it's Jones and Smalling turning in shit, we say Jose needs his own players. Well he has both his buys there now and they played as badly as Jones and Smalling ever have.

When is it the manager's fault?

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:00 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Back to a back four of Valencia smalling Jones young by September. It’s so £#%&!ing depressing

Unread 19-08-2018, 07:01 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’m on the I Pad tbf, so...
Sorry my reply was angrier than it should have been, apologies.
Closed Thread