United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Haven't watched it but I hope our staff do.

I've never understood why a manager would allow cameras in to see the inner workings of his club...it's like offering up trade secrets.

It's like Lippi letting Kidd in on how he was training his side in the mid-90's...nuts.

that is easy to work out

Throw enough money at it and you will have a world class side.

Blackburn,Chelsea and city would never have won the league without money being pumped in.if you look at Blackburn they are roughly in the same position as they where the day Jack walker took over.

If pep had won the league with city pre oil money then I would be impressed but he nor any of the players there now had even heard of them 10 years ago.

Unread 19-08-2018, 08:44 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Haven't watched it but I hope our staff do.

I've never understood why a manager would allow cameras in to see the inner workings of his club...it's like offering up trade secrets.

It's like Lippi letting Kidd in on how he was training his side in the mid-90's...nuts.
They filmed them taking DRUGS?

Unread 20-08-2018, 11:38 AM
windy waffles

£#%&! me, even the work experience kid at Amazon is throwing not-so-subbies at Jose.

Unread 20-08-2018, 11:51 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
https://twitter.com/primevideouk/sta...05115576504320

£#%&! me, even the work experience kid at Amazon is throwing not-so-subbies at Jose.
He literally said he didn't watch it.....not that I believe that for one minute

Unread 20-08-2018, 11:53 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
wish they'd throw a £#%&!ing slab at your head. stupid @#%&!

Unread 20-08-2018, 11:54 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
wish they'd throw a £#%&!ing slab at your head. stupid @#%&!
In Manchester tomorrow, beer?

Unread 20-08-2018, 12:04 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He literally said he didn't watch it.....not that I believe that for one minute
Spent last night in his hotel suite with a Firestick and a big tub of Ben and Jerrys nqat

Unread 21-08-2018, 01:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
In Manchester tomorrow, beer?
gave up the booze yesterday especially for your arrival

Unread 21-08-2018, 01:54 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
gave up the booze yesterday especially for your arrival
I might start back on it if he stays