United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:38 PM
TheFatGoth

Default Man Utd 'should have women's team'

Quote:
Manchester United should "rectify" their lack of a women's team, says Sports Minister Tracey Crouch.

United's Premier League rivals Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal are represented in the Women's Super League.

United run junior female sides but disbanded their senior team in 2005.
"It is incredibly disappointing that one of the biggest clubs in the world doesn't have a ladies' football team," said Crouch.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33780273

Unfortunatly, I expect united will eventually cave in on this like they did with the poppy thing.

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:40 PM
Ethers

"Cave in"

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:43 PM
no fun

Tracey crouch is a £#%&!ing Tory c*** who should concentrate on opposing her Etonian c*** colleagues from cutting funding to sporting organisations rather than sticking her £#%&!ing Tory nose into a football club from a city that doesn't have one Tory councillor or MP

The c***

And breathe

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Pop

Ugly bitch

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:46 PM
andyroo

Yeah we should do what Manchester City did and get their ladies' franchise a Premier League place at the expense of a club like Doncaster Belles who've been putting in the hard yards for years but now aren't glamorous enough.

Or Notts County and buy someone else's club and league place entirely.

Spot on Tracey, spot on.

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:50 PM
andyroo

Of course FC United has a wimmyns' team..

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:51 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33780273

Unfortunatly, I expect united will eventually cave in on this like they did with the poppy thing.
said it before...

and let's be honest here....

most male fans of united don't want a women's team because they couldn't stomach their "yoonited" being represented by girls who were much, much better at [their game of] football than them.

Billy Bigbollox

MP in jumping on trendy bandwagon to appeal to the electorate shocker

TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Tracey crouch is a £#%&!ing Tory c*** who should concentrate on opposing her Etonian c*** colleagues from cutting funding to sporting organisations rather than sticking her £#%&!ing Tory nose into a football club from a city that doesn't have one Tory councillor or MP

The c***
Can't be any worse than the last sports minister though tbf...

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
said it before...

most male fans of united don't want a women's team because they couldn't stomach their "yoonited" being represented by girls who were much, much better at [their game of] football than them.
Oh £#%&! off germaine greer

I don't think they should be allowed to attend matches, let alone represent the club

Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Can't be any worse than the last sports minister though tbf...

https://youtu.be/eQ3GmliwaoY
Ugly bitch

Ethers

Quote:
said it before...

About right that.

A lot of people on here seem genuinely threatened by women's football

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:54 PM
DeuxDeux

Who cares. Let them have a team and then ignore it if you don't like it.

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
MP in jumping on trendy bandwagon to appeal to the electorate shocker
Remember that other horrible one Kate Hoey (sic) who wouldn't shut up about us RUINING the FA Cup, Jesus she got some mileage out of that one.

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:55 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Oh £#%&! off germaine greer

I don't think they should be allowed to attend matches, let alone represent the club
go on... now tell me you're serious. really make me chuckle.

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:58 PM
no fun

Quote:
go on... now tell me you're serious. really make me chuckle.
Semi serious.....there should be some places in the ground where @#%&!s who take their birds are forced to sit

Unread 04-08-2015, 08:59 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Semi serious.....there should be some places in the ground where @#%&!s who take their birds are forced to sit
even birds who know more about the game than you?

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:00 PM
BarryX

Thumbs up

Damn right we should have a women's team, considering that new low-neck women's home top. Sign up a load of big gunned South Americans and I'd even re-subscribe to MUTV. Everyone's a winner.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Damn right we should have a women's team, considering that new low-neck women's home top. Sign up a load of big gunned South Americans and I'd even re-subscribe to MUTV. Everyone's a winner.
Oh no!

no fun

Quote:
even birds who know more about the game than you?
Genuinely don't believe they exist
Closed Thread