United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:13 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You're all piss and vinegar since you got dumped.
someone's hit a nerve...

#uokhun?

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:14 PM
DeuxDeux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
That's not the point

It's a free country and if we don't have a women's team that's the clubs choice and legal.
We shouldn't have politicians and the BBC trying to force the issue on the club for political correctness

There Is no such thing as the men's institute or the music of white origin awards so let's push for them too
Is this a joke? Did you time travel from 1950?

Nobody can force the club to have a women's team. The £#%&!ing BBC. You think the BBC or some politicos are going to force Manchester United to have a women's football team. Jesus pal.

It might be that the club will see the changing times and decide there is some money and/or goodwill to be made, and they'll decide to have a women's team. If so just ignore it.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
yes, that multi-national sporting franchise (it is) that is Man United being bullied in to having a women's team. give over.

can't wait to read the results of the "Your most despised United XI" if we do get a women's team.

1. Split arse.
2. Split arse.

zzzzzzzzz
Pls don't use that term.

It doesn't even make sense.

Quote:
someone's hit a nerve...

#uokhun?
Oh dear.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Don't think there are any WMC left tbh and they admit women anyway

Country music ?
White origin I would say seeing as probably 99.9% of the artists are white and their predominant fan base is white Americans

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Fat Al

Like it or not, United are a business. As much as we may hate it, that's the cold hard truth.
If they can make money out of it, they'll have a womans team.

Either £#%&!ing way, it's no-ones £#%&!ing business but Uniteds.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Red Al

Quote:
yes, that multi-national sporting franchise (it is) that is Man United being bullied in to having a women's team. give over.

can't wait to read the results of the "Your most despised United XI" if we do get a women's team.

1. Split arse.
2. Split arse.

zzzzzzzzz
:shakehead:

Nobody seemed to give a £#%&! when the gimps axed it 10 years ago.
I bet it didn't even make print in the MEN.

It's PC flavour of the month after the WWC simples

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:21 PM
les vagas

Didn't we have a split arse team back in the early 2000?

elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by les vagas
Didn't we have a split arse team back in the early 2000?
bradders :shakehead:

Ethers

Quote:

Lots of people complained when they axed the women's team. It was quite big news

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:23 PM
les vagas

Quote:
bradders :shakehead:
What?

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:23 PM
armchair

I think we should get the women's team back but also the basketball team. Not sure all the top clubs have women's teams but they generally all have basketball teams. If there's a real madrid table tennis team then I think we should have one too.

It's small time otherwise.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:25 PM
elhombre

Quote:

i don't get this.

you seem to think that it's a token gesture, a pointless exercise, giving women their own team.

as i've said, i know women who have been going home and away with united for years and i know girls who are fans of other clubs... they don't really have an interest in watching the women's game over the male game, but do want to play the game and represent their club... they're £#%&!ing good players and brilliant athletes and deserve to have their own side.

no one, even the girls i've mentioned are saying the women's game is superior or should have an equitable share in the club's resources, but give them a chance...

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:26 PM
no fun

I'm thinking of starting a regular Friday night thread entitled " my holding central midfield player is a @#%&! "

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:28 PM
suedeshoes

Should have a women's team. Di Maria might've got a game.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He wouldn't be able to play when he was on the rag.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:30 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
i don't get this.

you seem to think that it's a token gesture, a pointless exercise, giving women their own team.

as i've said, i know women who have been going home and away with united for years and i know girls who are fans of other clubs... they don't really have an interest in watching the women's game over the male game, but do want to play the game and represent their club... they're £#%&!ing good players and brilliant athletes and deserve to have their own side.

no one, even the girls i've mentioned are saying the women's game is superior or should have an equitable share in the club's resources, but give them a chance...
i'm sure there's some other club they could join.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Red Al

Quote:
i don't get this.

I'm not against a women's team if the club go decide to have one.it was just politicians and the like jumping on the PC bandwagon(which they will do)

I've never heard anything about us starting a women's team untill this week and it never seemed an issue before

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:34 PM
armchair

These anti-women's teams gays give the rest of the gays a bad name imo.

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Unread 04-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Barcabal

No money in it whatsoever.. So Utd will never have one
Closed Thread