United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2013, 09:16 PM
van persie 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There's nothing much to wonder about. They didn't get Van Persie because Van Persie didn't want to go there.

RVP is a football man, not a mercenary like Nasri.
Agreed, on Nasri, did we agree a deal with him to join us or not, because Paddy Crerand said he was set to join us until his agent told him about the offer from City.

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

he really is a deluded Lying @#%&!.....

Mancini said: "No one plays well against United because they only play
with fear. It's not the same menatlity when they play us. I don’t think teams don't play 100% against them but their mentality is poor in the
game. They think they can do nothing and they have already lost the game so they make it easy for United."

yep that's right you thick Italian @#%&! teams never ever raise their games against United, only Citeh

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

more lies.....“I’m 100% sure if we’d got the players we wanted last summer we would have on the second title and probably we would be in the Champions League quarter final.” :£#%&!er:

it's 15 points you thick Italian @#%&!

as for the Champions League.....new to Citeh #@&%!

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:09 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
more lies.....“I’m 100% sure if we’d got the players we wanted last summer we would have on the second title and probably we would be in the Champions League quarter final.” :£#%&!er:

it's 15 points you thick Italian @#%&!

as for the Champions League.....new to Citeh #@&%!
also i'm pretty sure they got the players they wanted

without toure and kompany playing every minute of the season they're £#%&!ed

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
also i'm pretty sure they got the players they wanted

without toure and kompany playing every minute of the season they're £#%&!ed
think @#%&!any and big Yaya played every game in Europe though

Scott Sinclair
Maicon
Jack Rodwell:
Javi £#%&!ing Garcia

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Vedder

Like they haven't spent enough money the £#%&!ing @#%&!s

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Like they haven't spent enough money the £#%&!ing @#%&!s
he said the same thing in the january transfer window.

i'm surprised he hasn't thrown a tantrum on the board room floor. Absolute £#%&!ing whopper.

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Rhodzy

He's a £#%&!ing wet wipe.

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Zorg

Loving city moaning about injuries too.

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:47 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Loving city moaning about injuries too.
I know. Poor @#%&!s have only bought about 78 players in 3 years - how do they cope?:shakehead:

They're an absolute joke.

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Mr Castro

He was celebrating when Marwood got downgraded at City but when the two Barcelona guys came in he shit himself and has been ever since. Someone should remind him of our injuries last season.

Wants to sign five players this summer and then one every year. Who does he think he is? Florentino Perez?

Unread 07-04-2013, 05:56 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
He was celebrating when Marwood got downgraded at City but when the two Barcelona guys came in he shit himself and has been ever since. Someone should remind him of our injuries last season.

Wants to sign five players this summer and then one every year. Who does he think he is? Florentino Perez?
No, he thinks he's bigger and better than that. Typical City-itus complex.

Unread 07-04-2013, 07:32 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Someone should remind him of our injuries last season.

As if!

Kompany was interviewed the other day - "Vincent, it looks like the Title may be out of reach now. You're modest I know but had you been available more often the points gap may not be so wide..." (he's missed about 5 games or something)

Vidic was out for 95% of last season & we missed out on GD ffs
Nobody says anything.

Even this season we've had a chopped & changed central defence every week as log term injuries are managed.
Rooney's missed a lot of Football as have pretty much all our central midfielder's apart from Carrick.

Mancini is a £#%&!ing joke.
We'd better £#%&!ing turn up tomorrow night

Unread 07-04-2013, 07:45 PM
eusker

I've just had the misfortune to see a twitter account called @MUFCemptyseats

This is a blue who has written thousands of posts claiming that City sell out every match and that Utd didn't sell out for Madrid and haven't sold out for the derby.

Do you think they know they're lying, or has a lifetime of being bullied rendered them mental?

Unread 14-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Pop

"Manchester City are something I want to do, yes. But it is difficult for me to move my family abroad at the moment".

Fran de Boer, Ajax manager :shakehead:

Unread 14-04-2013, 04:54 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"Manchester City are something I want to do, yes. But it is difficult for me to move my family abroad at the moment".

Fran de Boer, Ajax manager :shakehead:
just helped dump them out of europe ffs

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:11 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Kiddo always looks a bit simple to me

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He should focus on their own games and stop worrying about us.

Unread 19-04-2013, 10:49 PM
red in cumbria

Them getting dicked at Spurs would be even sweeter after that
Closed Thread