United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

lallana looks like a potential United target to me

Unread 06-03-2014, 02:59 PM
tatty

I can see us getting rinsed in the summer when the targets we'd like to see turn us down and Moyes is reduced to offering ridiculous amounts for second-rate players.

You know, the sort we used to laugh at Liverpool for buying.

Unread 06-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shaw is a Chelsea fan who idolises Ashley cole. That's where he'll end up
what an odd person to have as an idol

Unread 06-03-2014, 04:23 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

He's the best English player in the position he wants to play?!? Seems a rather straight forward idol to me.

Unread 06-03-2014, 04:25 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

However we young strikes me as a @#%&! of a person ( though apparently a decent bloke when you meet him, with people saying I thought I'd hate him, but he was sound.

Unread 06-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
However we young strikes me as a @#%&! of a person ( though apparently a decent bloke when you meet him, with people saying I thought I'd hate him, but he was sound.
My thoughts exactly

Unread 06-03-2014, 05:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
So you saw a player rip England's u21's a new a**hole and used your powers of deduction?

Not a £#%&!ing clue. Anyone?

Don't think FOOTBALL manager 14 was out when he was in the under 21's.

£#%&!ing Oracle at Fabian Delph, you.
good player fabian tbh ....

Unread 06-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Batistuta

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
yep but i spotted his potential like frank ribery when he was in the under 21s for france .. luke shaw aswell and various others including samir nasri
£#%&! off

Unread 06-03-2014, 07:32 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batistuta
£#%&! off
go back pal all there

Unread 06-03-2014, 08:10 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I can see us getting rinsed in the summer when the targets we'd like to see turn us down and Moyes is reduced to offering ridiculous amounts for second-rate players.

You know, the sort we used to laugh at Liverpool for buying.

We've gone way past that.

Unread 08-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Sparky***

Off to Liverpool according to sky sports news now.

Unread 08-05-2014, 11:24 PM
ChairmanMao

We should stop £#%&!ing about and just offer Madrid what we were going to spend on Shaw for Coentrao.

If Shaw's seriously going to join Liverpool after they finished above us for one season then frankly £#%&! him, he plainly hasn't got the nous god gave a whelk.

Unread 08-05-2014, 11:26 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
We should stop £#%&!ing about and just offer Madrid what we were going to spend on Shaw for Coentrao.

If Shaw's seriously going to join Liverpool after they finished above us for one season then frankly £#%&! him, he plainly hasn't got the nous god gave a whelk.
Are you in the right thread pal?

RedMenace

Quote:

You are aware that Shaw and Lallana are not the same person?

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanmao
we should stop £#%&!ing about and just offer madrid what we were going to spend on shaw for coentrao.

If shaw's seriously going to join liverpool after they finished above us for one season then frankly £#%&! him, he plainly hasn't got the nous god gave a whelk.

ffs.

Serenity Now

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2014, 11:35 PM
ChairmanMao

Oh yeah, I should just avoid forums when I've had a few, not sure what I was thinking of there. It made sense at the time, I've been thread hopping and made a schoolboy error there nqat. I'll get me coat.

Unread 08-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now

Unread 08-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Pop

Quote:

[belm]

[/belm]

Unread 08-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Zorg

Adam Shaw is overrated imo.
Closed Thread