Wasn't that a 4pm kick off?
Yep.

Gaz Neville celebration

Unread 29-11-2011, 11:46 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Are you a masochist?

Knocking them out of the shittest competition either of us has entered this season would hardly be any sort of 'pay back'. Unless we won by six at Eastlands, which obviously we won't. tbh, they'd most likely hand us our arse over the two legs.

Unread 29-11-2011, 11:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
if we get through I really hope we get the Taches....we owe the @#%&!s
Nah, let the Vermin and Berties kick lumps out of each other again......twice

Unread 29-11-2011, 11:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Predicted XI: Amos; Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Fryers; Valencia, Park, Pogba, Diouf; Berbatov, Macheda. Morrison on the bench.
Hmmmm.

Unread 29-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
League game in 05 at OT, we won 2-1. Two Silvestre goals
ah yes, Ronnies skiining Josemi and Kewell all game

Unread 29-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hmmmm.
Who's is that predicted XI?

Unread 30-11-2011, 12:00 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
ah yes, Ronnies skiining Josemi and Kewell all game
Was a top game that one, think they were unbeaten to that point? and we £#%&!ing HAMMERED them.

Wouldn't mind that XI. Hope Poggers starts. 's time will come surely but we have to keep this lad.

Unread 30-11-2011, 12:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Who's is that predicted XI?
Stretty news on twitter. £#%&! knows where they got it from.

Unread 30-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Was a top game that one, think they were unbeaten to that point? and we £#%&!ing HAMMERED them.

Wouldn't mind that XI. Hope Poggers starts. 's time will come surely but we have to keep this lad.
remember a Scouse fan at work giving it 'I have never been so confident we'll win at Old Trafford as tonight'

It was a battering, should have been 3 or 4 nil, the OG was pretty fortuitous.

Unread 30-11-2011, 01:28 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Are you a masochist?

Knocking them out of the shittest competition either of us has entered this season would hardly be any sort of 'pay back'. Unless we won by six at Eastlands, which obviously we won't. tbh, they'd most likely hand us our arse over the two legs.
that's the spirit

Unread 30-11-2011, 04:26 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hmmmm.
Looks pretty likely IMO.

Fergie will pair Pogba up with an experienced player in central midfield I reckon, and with Carrick playing quite a bit recently I can see him going for Park.

He's already pretty much confirmed that Diouf, Smalling, Macheda and the Twins will play a part, so most of the side picks itself. Hopefully Macheda gets to play up-front and Ravvers gets more than just a shitty fifteen minutes at the end.

Unread 30-11-2011, 09:31 AM
dunk

I would've thought Gibson would start tbh.

Unread 30-11-2011, 09:36 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Are you a masochist?

Winning the league at their place would more than make up for the 1-6.

City don't look a strong as they did early on in the season and they've got some big games coming up. The difference they have now to other seasons is, when they're not playing well they have played who can create/score goals out of nothing. They will drop points but the problem is we will drop points as well. Of course I know we would drop points even if we had a top class midfield but I mean we'll drop to many points to win it.
Closed Thread