United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2011, 11:56 PM
dragflick

Default Re: MOTD is on

What a £#%&!ing goal that Berba one v Blackburn was

That and Rooney's easily the best two. Monkey man Bale's third.

Unread 23-05-2011, 12:28 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Mind if I steal that?

No?

Good.

£#%&!ing hell fire that is bad even by fred standards

Unread 23-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
£#%&!ing hell fire that is bad even by fred standards

Unread 23-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Cream

That's going on the match thread.

I'll say Zorg made it.

Unread 23-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Pop

Tbh, its pretty much YOUR fault. You made me do it. I hope you are happy now you heartless @#%&!.

Reported.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Unread 23-05-2011, 12:24 PM
The Return of JC

Do we really have to play the victim every time we watch match of the day? Today (in general football) was always about the relegation battle. We won the league last week and were heavily featured. Today was just about getting the trophy. They covered the key issues of the day, then our title celebrations, then the rest of the games. Honestly, what else do you expect them to do? Title celebrations are mainly for the club involved, they covered the jist and then they've got limited time to cover several other games. Anything more than that, turn over to MUTV. It's not their job to extensively cover United. The showed the trophy lift, interviews, finished with an image of Vidic, were complimentary, three United goals on Goal of the Season (Hansen and Shearer both saying Rooney's was the best).

I admit there are times when I think they compliment us through gritted teeth and it's fair enough pointing out things like the 'lucky decisions montage' last week, but sometimes we get very Rawkish on here and just look for stuff that ain't there.

The world is sometimes against us, but it isn't always against us. Sometimes there's no need to complain. The coverage was fine last night. Stop whinging.

Unread 23-05-2011, 12:31 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Do we really have to play the victim every time we watch match of the day? Today (in general football) was always about the relegation battle. We won the league last week and were heavily featured. Today was just about getting the trophy. They covered the key issues of the day, then our title celebrations, then the rest of the games. Honestly, what else do you expect them to do? Title celebrations are mainly for the club involved, they covered the jist and then they've got limited time to cover several other games. Anything more than that, turn over to MUTV. It's not their job to extensively cover United. The showed the trophy lift, interviews, finished with an image of Vidic, were complimentary, three United goals on Goal of the Season (Hansen and Shearer both saying Rooney's was the best).

I admit there are times when I think they compliment us through gritted teeth and it's fair enough pointing out things like the 'lucky decisions montage' last week, but sometimes we get very Rawkish on here and just look for stuff that ain't there.

The world is sometimes against us, but it isn't always against us. Sometimes there's no need to complain. The coverage was fine last night. Stop whinging.
£#%&! off!

Unread 23-05-2011, 12:32 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
£#%&! off!
Fair enough.

Unread 23-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Pop

Thumbs up Re: MOTD is on

Quote: