United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Grimson

Default Re: Do you think that selling Rooney at the end of the season will cover the interest payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
not really watched any of it tbh

seems to me that the season so far has been %@#$&!s all over europe, specially up until the world cup qualifying was sorted. the usual teams have cruised/ stumbled through the CL groups with as usual one being group of deathed out of it and one getting caught out by the odd goal. the main leagues all look as expected by halfway. and from about april every tackle will be made with a sth african sub-plot. how do i tune into this bundesliga caper? i'm in.
Frankly that's all why I follow South American football. That and all the financial excesses and dull atmospheres of European football.
Closed Thread