United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2009, 10:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'll put to, if you like. I only need him for my 5 a side team, say, 3 hours a week
OK but he has to have time for his kids and to star for Oldham at weekends. Oh and every time I see me Dad, he has to come with me so there are time slots available.

Unread 07-04-2009, 10:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
OK but he has to have time for his kids and to star for Oldham at weekends. Oh and every time I see me Dad, he has to come with me so there are time slots available.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5 til 6 on Tuesday. Thursdays vary.

Unread 07-04-2009, 10:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5 til 6 on Tuesday. Thursdays vary.
OK, any other bids?

Btw, I'm also adopting the Da Silva's.

Unread 07-04-2009, 11:46 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
I think Scholes thinks that as well, looking at him.
Yep. I get the feeling from his body language when he is subbed off (a lot of the time he is) that he knows his days as a United 'main' player are numbered, if not already gone.

Unread 08-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
A cap doffing moment.

Anyway, I don't think even Fergie thought he'd be as reliant on Scholes and Giggs in midfield as he has been this year but circumstances can dictate otherwise.

Maybe Gibson should be playing at the moment? No? So who?
Scholes for Tevez would have done the business tonight

Unread 08-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yep. I get the feeling from his body language when he is subbed off (a lot of the time he is) that he knows his days as a United 'main' player are numbered, if not already gone.
I get the same impression

It isn't because I want it to be so it is because he is honest thats all

Unread 08-04-2009, 12:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Scholes for Tevez would have done the business tonight
Hey, i just look at what i see, Tevez has been to Bolivia and got back on Friday, played not that well on Sunday but yeah, let's flay the poor lad to death so we can chant "Argentina".

Unread 08-04-2009, 12:59 AM
notrightnow

Watching Scholes tonight (and not just tonight) I kept thinking of all the times I've read those player Q&A's where the lads get asked, Best trainer? And almost invariably they say Scholes. So he's either going to have to give up training or they're going to have to ban him from using his hands during it - was that twice he did it tonight?

The more games he plays the harder it gets to imagine a revival in his form and the further down the squad you start looking - no wonder we've used 30 odd different players this season.

Unread 08-04-2009, 01:20 AM
The taste of...

He has been sussed by opposition as a touch too slow now and is constantly pressed. He offers no real ball winning holding cover and in a team where ronnie is allowed not to chase back that is a major factor in the circus at the back.

Unread 08-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
He has been sussed by opposition as a touch too slow now and is constantly pressed. He offers no real ball winning holding cover and in a team where ronnie is allowed not to chase back that is a major factor in the circus at the back.
Exactly

Sad

Still the player I look up to more than any other and the player I think I will always love more than any other but is singled out out by bigger opposition

Unread 08-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Hey, i just look at what i see, Tevez has been to Bolivia and got back on Friday, played not that well on Sunday but yeah, let's flay the poor lad to death so we can chant "Argentina".
Having Carrick next to a sub par Scholes is like only ever driving your new Ferrari down the M25 in rush hour

EDIT

Having Carrick without a number of willing runners is like only ever driving your new Ferrari down the M25 in rush hour
Closed Thread