United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:16 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What a guy. My favourite player since Eric.

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:27 PM
sa7

The toppest of Reds

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Red Al

top red

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Vedder

Thumbs up

Love pat. Have a word with Poggers pal

Unread 28-06-2016, 03:17 PM
puressence

His Instagram is incredible last few pics are incredible. Easily deserves a statue. Love him

Unread 28-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Has just put that up in the last few days? Strange timing. Is it a message to someone in the camp

Unread 28-06-2016, 03:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Has just put that up in the last few days? Strange timing. Is it a message to someone in the camp
Date April 9 2014 pal

Unread 28-06-2016, 03:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Date April 9 2014 pal
Put it up today, posted the pic earlier asking for people to name the place where he was and when.

Make no mistake though, Pat will be in Poggy's ear all tournament if his decision is to leave Juve

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGywHHQQ...y=patrice.evra

Unread 28-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Funny how players like giggs and scholes and g nev have played their whole lives and still dnt even end up on my (and others) fav united players list. Evra comes 2nd to beckham for me.

All theee fanastically talented and worldies on the pitch.. #@&%!heads off it. The salford fc 92 bbc documentary revealed quite a bit for me. Giggs was such a passenger with g nev pulling all the strings.. p nev was more vocal than giggs

Unread 28-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Love mad Pat to bits, he oozes MUFC. One of my all time favourite United players..... as £#%&! !!

Unread 28-06-2016, 09:22 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
he was poor in his last season.......that's how I remember him.

apologies
At fault for so many goals from 2011 onwards. Pedro's goal at Wembley is one that always immediately springs to mind.

Unread 28-06-2016, 09:53 PM
King Eric

I thought Evra was brilliant going forward, but not so good defending. He lost concentration and gave so many free kicks away with awful tackles. Still loved him though.

Unread 28-06-2016, 09:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Loved him - biting that plastic arm with a bandana on, crazed mad laugh on his face. looked like he had been trapped in a cannibal colony for 2 years and had just escaped but wanted to finish his tea.

Unread 28-06-2016, 10:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Adore Pat.

He got fair bit of stick during his last 2-3 years at United, unfairly, but seeing the likes of Young and Rojo at LB since then probably brings some perspective. Best attacking full-back in terms of combination play that I've seen at United. Maybe Shaw can exceed

Closing on 800 professional career matches. Ledge

Unread 28-06-2016, 10:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Loved him - biting that plastic arm with a bandana on, crazed mad laugh on his face. looked like he had been trapped in a cannibal colony for 2 years and had just escaped but wanted to finish his tea.
Great times. All the racist stuff then Pat gets to humiliate Suarez when picking up the title on live tv

Unread 28-06-2016, 10:35 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Great times. All the racist stuff then Pat gets to humiliate Suarez when picking up the title on live tv
the scousers trying to claim that he was mocking the boston bombing

Unread 28-06-2016, 10:40 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
the scousers trying to claim that he was mocking the boston bombing
26 years without a league. I genuinely think a lot of them are mentally ill.

Unread 28-06-2016, 11:58 PM
75Red

Quote:
shouting "TWEN-TEH"

Loved mad Pat.

Unread 25-07-2016, 06:06 PM
dunk

Closed Thread