Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what's HS2?
yep, that's jimmy's level alright.

Unread 10-02-2014, 04:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I thought of you yesterday babes. Watch rooney celebrate after that 2nd goal. He £#%&!ing loves it.

He does.
It's just a shame that he's not spending more time in the opposition box rather than having to make last ditch tackles on the edge of our own.

I've got a funny feeling that him & Van Persie will pull a result out the bag for us on Wednesday night you know.

Unread 10-02-2014, 04:37 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
At some point the comedy value of Wee-little Lumsden, Pip Keenan, Rounders & Chris £#%&!ing Woods will wear off & will be replaced with searing anger.

I'm still finding it quite funny but there are cracks starting to show.

£#%&!ing Fergie racking up at the game every week with Mick Hucknall too..jesus £#%&!ing christ. Holidays with Russ Abbott.

I'm half expecting to get a shot of the Directors box at the Emirates on Wednesday & see Stu "I could crush a Grape" Francis & Jimmy Sommerville sitting between Fergie & Bobby.

£#%&!ing hell fire, it's like a bizarre Stella Street style joke.
wtf is going on?
Wee Jimmy Crankie on his knee - "It's Fandabeedogshit"

Unread 10-02-2014, 06:47 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
At some point the comedy value of Wee-little Lumsden, Pip Keenan, Rounders & Chris £#%&!ing Woods will wear off & will be replaced with searing anger.

I'm still finding it quite funny but there are cracks starting to show.

£#%&!ing Fergie racking up at the game every week with Mick Hucknall too..jesus £#%&!ing christ. Holidays with Russ Abbott.

I'm half expecting to get a shot of the Directors box at the Emirates on Wednesday & see Stu "I could crush a Grape" Francis & Jimmy Sommerville sitting between Fergie & Bobby.

£#%&!ing hell fire, it's like a bizarre Stella Street style joke.
wtf is going on?
It's only a year or so ago since he was running riot with Sean Connery in NYC, where did it all go wrong?

Unread 10-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Wengers and Maureen's playing career are not much to write home about tbf .
I think it's the coaching experience that's the problem here codders.

It doesn't mention badges. I wonder if he's done all the top UEFA courses. I would think he's had to.

Unread 10-02-2014, 07:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I think it's the coaching experience that's the problem here codders.

It doesn't mention badges. I wonder if he's done all the top UEFA courses. I would think he's had to.
Kenright's Wallet's comment on the Phil Neville thread seems to suggest otherwise.

Unread 10-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Kenright's Wallet's comment on the Phil Neville thread seems to suggest otherwise.
That's ridiculous if true. £#%&!ing hell.
Closed Thread