United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2018, 05:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

Anyone Mourinho hasn’t fallen out with yet?

Unread 21-05-2018, 05:33 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Anyone Mourinho hasn’t fallen out with yet?
Pep

Unread 21-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Vedder

Ffs. We’re gonna be £#%&!ing stuck with Smalling and Jones aren’t we

Unread 21-05-2018, 06:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Could be let go according to the Indi

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8361706.html
Well that certainly whets the appetite for 2018-19.

Unread 22-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Baron

Spends entirely too much time on his arse after diving in or chasing back after doing a Kompany & trying to nick in front (& failing).

That can all be mitigated by the fact he's played so little football in comparison to his peers at the same age. I posted in another thread that he's only played 99 league games in his entire career, he's £#%&!ing 24

Lukaku is just shy of 300 league games alone at the same age. That's a quite incredible gap in matchday experience.

However if you cry off of a match & turn up to training right as rain the next day what do you think Mourinho is going to think?

In short, I don't really give a £#%&! about whether he stays or goes. I'd prefer him alongside Alderweireld & £#%&!ing off Jones & Smalling (keep Lindelof, he just needs to get down the gym for the physical side). So long as someone can talk him through a game & he can stay fit.

Unread 22-05-2018, 09:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Spends entirely too much time on his arse after diving in or chasing back after doing a Kompany & trying to nick in front (& failing).

That can all be mitigated by the fact he's played so little football in comparison to his peers at the same age. I posted in another thread that he's only played 99 league games in his entire career, he's £#%&!ing 24

Lukaku is just shy of 300 league games alone at the same age. That's a quite incredible gap in matchday experience.

However if you cry off of a match & turn up to training right as rain the next day what do you think Mourinho is going to think?

In short, I don't really give a £#%&! about whether he stays or goes. I'd prefer him alongside Alderweireld & £#%&!ing off Jones & Smalling (keep Lindelof, he just needs to get down the gym for the physical side). So long as someone can talk him through a game & he can stay fit.
?

Unread 22-05-2018, 09:25 AM
MJ Ramone

couldn't care less.
They're all £#%&!ing frauds to a man apart from De Gea (he's an absolute saint if he puts up with another year of this shit tbh)

Unread 22-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Sapien

Just get rid of Mourinho he is toxic ffs.

Still, at least we aren't lumbered with Fraudiola.

Unread 22-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
?
From The MIrror today

Unread 22-05-2018, 10:04 AM
guerreiro

One of a small number of players I like watching for Utd.

£#%&! Mou; get this disgusting shit out of our club. He’s got form for these shit antics everywhere he goes, he’s not going to suddenly get everyone behind him. Hope he gets lamped.

Unread 22-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Pop

IF its true, how many £#%&!ing players has Mourinho "fallen out with" at Utd now?

It's farcical.

Unread 22-05-2018, 10:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Hm, doesn't sound good, but if the lad had the shits he's not really going to want to be charging about a football pitch.

Unread 22-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
couldn't care less.
They're all £#%&!ing frauds to a man apart from De Gea (he's an absolute saint if he puts up with another year of this shit tbh)

tough team to like at the moment. Bailly was promising but sounds like a shithouse. Lukaku, same.

I like Young and Valencia. A bit.

Unread 22-05-2018, 11:15 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hm, doesn't sound good, but if the lad had the shits he's not really going to want to be charging about a football pitch.
If it's good enough for Gary Lineker...

Unread 22-05-2018, 11:24 AM
Whalefish

Quote:

That can all be mitigated by the fact he's played so little football in comparison to his peers at the same age. I posted in another thread that he's only played 99 league games in his entire career, he's f***ing 24

In short, I don't really give a f*** about whether he stays or goes. I'd prefer him alongside Alderweireld & f***ing off Jones & Smalling (keep Lindelof, he just needs to get down the gym for the physical side). So long as someone can talk him through a game & he can stay fit.
Yep all of this.

Jones and Rojo need to go asap but atm I am losing all sympathy with JM (and I didn't have much). He has now had plenty of opportunity to recognise those players who aren't good enough and those that are. Instead of holding on to them, cut them loose and bring in/promote from within replacements. He seems very reluctant to do this, talked about numbers in a squad last Summer. Numbers mean £#%&! all pal if the quality isn't good enough. So stop slating players you think aren't good enough, sell them and bring in those who you think are, and crack on. Ta.

Unread 22-05-2018, 11:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
If it's good enough for Gary Lineker...
Don't think he knew he was going to shit when he walked on the pitch tbf.

Unread 22-05-2018, 11:47 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Jones is better suited to chasing cheese down a hill. Smalling is better suited to Conference football.

I was horrified to see them start the final.

Unread 22-05-2018, 12:24 PM
dunk

Tbf to Jones and Smalling, both were really good against Spurs in the semi.

Unread 22-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
IF its true, how many £#%&!ing players has Mourinho "fallen out with" at Utd now?
3? Shaw, Pogba, martial. Not sure fallen out with is the right word. It’s a manager doing his job and disciplining players.

Unread 22-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
3? Not sure fallen out with is the right word. It’s a manager doing his job and disciplining players.
He's inconsistent though. Look how he treats Fellaini compared to other players when they make a mistake.
Closed Thread