Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-10-2019, 08:00 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If only there was a thread about this

Edit: that you’ve posted on
its not the end of the world pal. Considering you lost months of your life I would spend your freedom a bit more intense than correcting me on some thread.

Unread 22-10-2019, 08:03 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
its not the end of the world pal. Considering you lost months of your life I would spend your freedom a bit more intense than correcting me on some thread.
Apology accepted

Unread 22-10-2019, 08:06 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Apology accepted
I haven't apologised as there is no need. But I am sorry if it has unsettled your day/evening or distressed you in any way.

Unread 22-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
ooooh. he's got you there bellers.

goddamn

Unread 22-10-2019, 09:41 AM
puressence

Quote:
joke of a man

Unread 22-10-2019, 09:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
joke of a man
harsh on Bellers that mate.

Unread 22-10-2019, 10:03 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
joke of a man
Who is this aimed at ?

Unread 22-10-2019, 10:06 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Who is this aimed at ?
random...

Unread 22-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Jack Duckworth

it's amazing that they didn't get more stick for it at the time. an club-sanctioned, organised display in support of someone charged with racism

Unread 22-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it's amazing that they didn't get more stick for it at the time. an club-sanctioned, organised display in support of someone charged with racism
agreed. I think it was Dalglish still thinking he was in the 70s and somewhat brushed under in the carpet

just think of the public displays of support they gave Michael Shields after he was convicted and jailed for attempted murder and only released on a Royal pardon

Unread 22-10-2019, 04:37 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
agreed. I think it was Dalglish still thinking he was in the 70s and somewhat brushed under in the carpet

just think of the public displays of support they gave Michael Shields after he was convicted and jailed for attempted murder and only released on a Royal pardon
No big fan of Jack Straw, but tbf I think he OK'ed that because he was just as sick of their whingeing as the rest of us
Closed Thread