Unread 04-12-2012, 11:48 PM
rebelcountyred

apologies, i missed that post, 15 gangland murders this year

Unread 05-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
apologies, i missed that post, 15 gangland murders this year
it's the indie, they are fast and loose with their facts and love to make a sensational story.

Maybe they are right in this case but I'd be surprised.

Unread 05-12-2012, 12:36 PM
andyroo

They got the bloke who popped the gangster lord yesterday, caught him in the act of torching the getaway car.

Dublin eh.

Unread 05-12-2012, 12:37 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
when bosnich played for us he (allegedly) kept some very interesting company amongst some very heavy gangsters
they used to say they hung around with a very heavy goalie

Unread 05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
dodger

Is it any worse than waving a union jack and supporting our government's foreign wars? That sort of thing is applauded and has become a feature of the cup final.

Seems it's only a question of being on a particular side.

Unread 05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
forzagarza

bhoys will be bhoys

Unread 05-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
They got the bloke who popped the gangster lord yesterday, caught him in the act of torching the getaway car.

Dublin eh.
not really that different from other european cities for organised crime tbh. if there wasn't a power vacuum it would be relatively quiet.

Unread 05-12-2012, 02:14 PM
rebelcountyred

Very good drama on eye atm called love/hate about dublin based criminal gang, writer uses actual events for ideas, current series has them at war with the rira

Unread 05-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Very good drama on eye atm called love/hate about dublin based criminal gang, writer uses actual events for ideas, current series has them at war with the rira
was thinking about watching that but then I was put off by all the knackers on fb.
'ah dats bleedin' deadly dat is'
'i bleedin' love it so i do'

Unread 05-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Sparky***

dere's more to oirland den dis.

Unread 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
was thinking about watching that but then I was put off by all the knackers on fb.
'ah dats bleedin' deadly dat is'
'i bleedin' love it so i do'

By far the best thing rte has made, the guy who write it was also navan man on the last word, gifted.
Closed Thread