United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:17 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I do often wonder why your rep is a deep shade of red, you absolute hang out to dry
Oh no my rep isnt bad is it!

Mate we are fragile as £#%&! playing away from home with no carrick in the middle and martial on the bench for some reason.

I can honestly say hand on heart i do not think we will win the match. I really hope i am wrong. First 15 mins and we will know if united are 'up for it'

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:19 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
That bench is pretty worrying.
Splinters?

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Sparky***

Well, looks like United aren't going to bother with the trivial matter of any sort of defending in midfield. I await Leicester's players galloping 40 yards through the middle of the pitch completely unchallenged.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:27 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Not too bad, but would rather Blind than Rojo at left back. More unnecessary disruption at the back.
ran like a 100yr old man last Wednesday night........... Offered no support to Rashford down the left, at least Rojo can get up and down the pitch.......

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
ran like a 100yr old man last Wednesday night........... Offered no support to Rashford down the left, at least Rojo can get up and down the pitch.......
Yeah, his job wasn't to hug the touch line and provide defensive cover

He also got a fair few crosses in....

Let's see rojo today...

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I do....

Mourinho says one thing and does the other. It's quite wierd!

Rashford gets more unwarranted playing time then fellani
What is your issue with rashford. Ok he hd a bad game last time out but he is very young. They will have odd performances. He does however have a match winning performance in him.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:32 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah, his job wasn't to hug the touch line and provide defensive cover

He also got a fair few crosses in....

Let's see rojo today...
well yeah.......he must have played well and followed the managers instructions last Wednesday because today he is dropped and rightly so.........

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Sparky***

Who's going to be sent off then, falling victim to one of Vardy's engineered fouls? I'm going with Bailly.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
well yeah.......he must have played well and followed the managers instructions last Wednesday because today he is dropped and rightly so.........
Rotated.

Try and keep up with the general goings on at united pal...

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:35 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
What is your issue with rashford. Ok he hd a bad game last time out but he is very young. They will have odd performances. He does however have a match winning performance in him.
Marls does seem to have a big problem with Rashers tbh. Maybe he got a knock-back when applying to be part of his crew?

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:37 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Marls does seem to have a big problem with Rashers tbh. Maybe he got a knock-back when applying to be part of his crew?
I understand criticising his performancr from the last game.. but its still going on. He is only 19! God forbid for him to start after a bad game.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well, looks like United aren't going to bother with the trivial matter of any sort of defending in midfield. I await Leicester's players galloping 40 yards through the middle of the pitch completely unchallenged.
you won't be surprised that I agree.

that is an absolutely £#%&!ing ridiculous midfield from a manager who hasn't picked a sensible midfield since he's been at united. particularly in an away game against a team with some pace.

our finishing had better be 100% today.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I understand criticising his performancr from the last game.. but its still going on. He is only 19! God forbid for him to start after a bad game.
I don't think the issue is his age rather his contribution on the pitch...it's all very well saying we have to put up with his inconsistencies and him running the ball out of play or continuing to run head down into crowds of defenders, but that's not going to help United achieve their over all objectives, is it?

Putting it simply i'm not sure the United 1st team is the proper place for him to still be figuring out how to play football, especially not when they're under immense pressure to win every game now.

The stage rashford is at he should be an impact sub, at best. He should be coming on the last 20 mins of games to give the opposing defenders the run around.. That's where he would be if Fergie was still manager.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you won't be surprised that I agree.

that is an absolutely £#%&!ing ridiculous midfield from a manager who hasn't picked a sensible midfield since he's been at united
. particularly in an away game against a team with some pace.

our finishing had better be 100% today.
What is a sensible midfield from the players we have?

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I do....
No, you don't.

You're a mid-30s gossip queen gleefully spreading rumours about WAGs and dinner parties.

You have more insight into which players are getting their c**k swallowed by which specific gold-digging w****, than which players are in or out of favour with their manager, ffs.

You're a new-age fan, anyway. Doesn't really get it, never really has, and is only really interested in hanging onto the coattails of celebrities. If footballers weren't famous millionaires you'd have no interest in the game. Fact. Melon headed c***.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
I don't think the issue is his age rather his contribution on the pitch...it's all very well saying we have to put up with his inconsistencies and him running the ball out of play or continuing to run head down into crowds of defenders, but that's not going to help United achieve their over all objectives, is it?

Putting it simply i'm not sure the United 1st team is the proper place for him to still be figuring out how to play football, especially not when they're under immense pressure to win every game now.

The stage rashford is at he should be an impact sub, at best. He should be coming on the last 20 mins of games to give the opposing defenders the run around.. That's where he would be if Fergie was still manager.
Exactly. Lvg, Moyes and José have all struggled with the balance between style, youth, new signings and making sure we win.

Personally, I'm glad Rashford is playing. He's not firing as he was last year, but I like his attitude. He keeps his head up, he persists and remains a threat. I reckon he's a lad who will play his way into form. He offers pace that so few do and the alternatives right now are Lingard, Rooney, Mata or an equally struggling Martial.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
What is a sensible midfield from the players we have?
A good question.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

From what ive seen this year rashford has #@&%!ed up big time only twice...arsenal and hull..and tbf the hull game everybody was shite. He just stood out because he was playing more risky than the others.

Being in the team is exactly where he needs to be, the more games he plays in a utd shirt the better. Its not like martial is doing any better. ( scratch the wigan game, ashley young would look good against them)

Rashford will play a blinder today

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Blind is useless, the slow c***.
So is Rojo. At least Blind can pass. Expect absolutely nothing from him coming forward today apart from him winding up to shoot every time he's within 40 yards of goal.

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:47 PM
puressence

Nessum dorma. Ffs you nothing club £#%&! off