United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Betty

Gibson has had one decent game, the rest he's been average. I know who'd I rather have playing at Anfield against Gerrard.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Gibson has had one decent game, the rest he's been average. I know who'd I rather have playing at Anfield against Gerrard.
Tosic?

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Tosic?
Carrick and Fletcher maybe, Giggs?

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Betty

Quote:
Tosic?
He'll do a better job than Gibson.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Carrick and Fletcher maybe, Giggs?
No, they're gash, the lot of them. Tosic in, the others can be sold.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:42 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He'll do a better job than Gibson.
On what do you base this fascinating analysis? Or are you spoiling for a fight as usual? it's just Gibson is a central midfielder and Tosic is a left winger who has played only very briefly for united. Perhaps you could consider reading dunks excellent post on the subject rather than posting analysis such as you have.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No, they're gash, the lot of them. Tosic in, the others can be sold.
Betty saw that dunks post had more than 2 lines and zero ideas and realised it wasn't for him.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Betty

Quote:
On what do you base this fascinating analysis? Or are you spoiling for a fight as usual? it's just Gibson is a central midfielder and Tosic is a left winger who has played only very briefly for united. Perhaps you could consider reading dunks excellent post on the subject rather than posting analysis such as you have.
Get to £#%&!, I am posting a football opinion on a football forum. I don't rate Gibson simple as. He's a poor mans Carrick.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
I know who'd I rather have playing at Anfield against Gerrard.
If Gibson is lining up at Anfield against Gerrard at any time for United, it will be either because he has earned his place or we have no other option, so your point is redundant.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Get to £#%&!, I am posting a football opinion on a football forum. I don't rate Gibson simple as. He's a poor mans Carrick.
Hmmmm, i think you are overstating it as a football opinion that Gibson is a less effective central midfielder than Tosic. You could always explain why you think this I suppose?

Being a poor mans Carrick isn't such a bad thing at 21 given what a great player carrick is.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Betty

Quote:
Betty saw that dunks post had more than 2 lines and zero ideas and realised it wasn't for him.
Says the man who hate dFergie a few years ago, proves what you know about football, stick to rugby.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:49 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If Gibson is lining up at Anfield against Gerrard at any time for United, it will be either because he has earned his place or we have no other option, so your point is redundant.
Even tosic is injured!!!!

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Given the choice between Anderson and Gibson starting at Anfield, Anderson will win hands down, so therefore, my point isn't redundant.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Says the man who hate dFergie a few years ago, proves what you know about football, stick to rugby.
Didn't hate him, hated the football he had the team playing. thank £#%&! he's changed that, not that you'd notice, you thought the football was great then. Anyway are you going to explain why Tosic is a more effective central midfielder than Gibson, I have asked in a reasonable fashion, more than once and am yet to get an answer.

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Given the choice between Anderson and Gibson starting at Anfield, Anderson will win hands down, so therefore, my point isn't redundant.
How this really relates to this thread I don't know. Wasn't the point that Gibson has played well in the last coupla games and Anderson should maybe worry about that over time given his patchy form this year?

Unread 19-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Betty

Quote:
How this really relates to this thread I don't know. Wasn't the point that Gibson has played well in the last coupla games and Anderson should maybe worry about that over time given his patchy form this year?
The point is ( I can't believe I even have to explain this, you thick @#%&!) is that Anderson went to Anfield and bossed the game against one of the best midfielders in the world. Can you see Gibson doing this? He played well against an average championship side and everyone are creaming their pants.

But on your saying, Gibson can hit a ball from 30 yards so he's well better.

Unread 19-02-2009, 02:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
The point is ( I can't believe I even have to explain this, you thick @#%&!) is that Anderson went to Anfield and bossed the game against one of the best midfielders in the world. Can you see Gibson doing this? He played well against an average championship side and everyone are creaming their pants.

But on your saying, Gibson can hit a ball from 30 yards so he's well better.
Tell me exactly where I've said this?

Unread 19-02-2009, 02:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I thought people are saying that Anderson will be worried right now over Gibson? At this moment in time I wouldn't have Gibson over Anderson. Next you'll be saying that Tevez deserves his place over Berbatov. You're a bit of a bore, a geeky bore at that.
No you are misrepresenting everything he said to make a cheap point. He hasn't said anywhere that Gibson should start over Anderson as far as i've seen, in fact the only point here is that Anderson's form hasn't been great and gibsons had a good couple of games.. how this relates now to some daft point about Berbatov or Tevez I don't know. seems I was right and as £#%&!ing usual you've turned up purely for a row.

You still haven't revealed in what way tosic is a better central midfielder than Gibson by the way. Why not?

Unread 19-02-2009, 02:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
I thought people are saying that Anderson will be worried right now over Gibson? At this moment in time I wouldn't have Gibson over Anderson. Next you'll be saying that Tevez deserves his place over Berbatov. You're a bit of a bore, a geeky bore at that.
No. If you bothered to read my earlier post you would see that is a million miles from what I was saying.

I was just pointing out what a £#%&!er you are.

I will take 'Geeky bore' as your speak for intelligent person who you can't understand due to your own lack of intelligence, now run along.

Unread 19-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Betty

Quote:
No you are misrepresenting everything he said to make a cheap point. He hasn't said anywhere that Gibson should start over Anderson as far as i've seen, in fact the only point here is that Anderson's form hasn't been great and gibsons had a good couple of games.. how this relates now to some daft point about Berbatov or Tevez I don't know. seems I was right and as £#%&!ing usual you've turned up purely for a row.

You still haven't revealed in what way tosic is a better central midfielder than Gibson by the way. Why not?
My opinion is that Gibson isn't very good, get over it. But if the whiskey addled jock plays him eh.....
Closed Thread