sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
That last line doesn't really fit very well

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:48 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Why have you popped up you senile old man? You're a bit too long in the tooth to be having internet arguments.
I'm 35 you gormless £#%&!wit. Don't think that qualifies me as senile.

forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
That last line doesn't really fit very well
That's OK, he knows alot about not fitting in.

Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Never done it before despite your silly claims that i have. You keep believing in your intimidation factor though, that and your right to rip off United fans, dishonour dead former players and to come on here for an argument every time Red Ish gets bored of you.
So you deny your brother ever coming on here and starting a thread sticking up for you? Not only are you a shameless shithouse but a liar as well.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
calm down grandad

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
And your anti FC tirades are not the same boring %@#$&!s that you poured on to the Red Issue forum back in 2006? Accusing me of being broken record is rank hypocrisy. Also for future referrence my name isn't Nathan, it's John.
I wouldn't mind Nathan, but I haven't even said anything against FC in this thread, you're just being very touchy and paranoid about the whole thing. Bless you're Ethel Austin cotton socks.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:53 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
To be fair, age is just a number - look at Jack Duckworth. You'd think he was 65 but he's only just out of nappies.

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:00 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
I wouldn't mind Nathan, but I haven't even said anything against FC in this thread, you're just being very touchy and paranoid about the whole thing. Bless you're Ethel Austin cotton socks.
Are you feeling bullied Phillis? Is that why you had a pop at the welshman, you're jelous you don't have family and frinds on here to back you up?

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Withers

I don't think we will make the play offs.

It won't be the end of the world though, I think a few years at this level will be good for us. It took AFC Wimbledon about 3 years to get out of their league at this level.

Getting our own ground is a bigger priority, when we do we will be able to compete financially at the levels above us.

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:06 PM
elephantstone

Bettys is a @#%&! in real life.

I hope this helps

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Are you feeling bullied Phillis? Is that why you had a pop at the welshman, you're jelous you don't have family and frinds on here to back you up?

Bullied by you? haha Wish I had lots of 'frinds' like you.

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Bettys is a @#%&! in real life.

I hope this helps

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Withered Hand
I don't think we will make the play offs.

It won't be the end of the world though, I think a few years at this level will be good for us. It took AFC Wimbledon about 3 years to get out of their league at this level.

Getting our own ground is a bigger priority, when we do we will be able to compete financially at the levels above us.
Agreed. We could still go up, but in many ways I'd rather we didn't.

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Ether

You can always tell when BRL is getting angry because his spelling turns to shit

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:18 PM
magic_cantona

Betty and Felix both get on and both think the other is 'sound in real life'.

Is this true?

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
You can always tell when BRL is getting angry because his spelling turns to shit

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Is this true?
Same person. Fact.

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Is this true?
£#%&!ing hell here comes Barry out of Aufedersein Pet.

Unread 26-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell here comes Barry out of Aufedersein Pet.

Unread 26-01-2009, 08:17 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Unbelievable on Saturday - we hit the woodwork six times. I've never seen that before.
Four off the bar and one off either post.
Even one of their players stood holding the post and laughing at one point.

We also totally overran them in the 2nd half and lost to a late winner. Still, you've got to take your chances, isn't it.
are you welsh, zorg?
Closed Thread