United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Betty will do a little dance for you as well, provided there is a dead united players grave for him to do it on.
You two still sucking one another off I see. Oh, and change the record you boring @#%&! of a @#%&!.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Betty will do a little dance for you as well, provided there is a dead united players grave for him to do it on.
Yes he is shameless, deliberately ripping off fellow United fans, if you can think of him as one and dancing on the graves of former players. What a shithouse.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:19 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra Hindley
You still banging on about those dead kids? change the record you boring @#%&! of a @#%&!.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That was typically disappointing.
I notice a common trend with you today, your big brother has been on here hence why you're particulary vocal, it won't be long now till you go crying to him again. Afterall, he hates seeing you being bullied.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I notice a common trend with you today, your big brother has been on here hence why you're particulary vocal, it won't be long now till you go crying to him again. Afterall, he hates seeing you being bullied.
Pathetic. Stop leeching off the club and go back to Red Issue where you are equally disliked.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Betty

Quote:
Pathetic. Stop leeching off the club and go back to Red Issue where you are equally disliked.
And you are going to make me are you? Torqumeda if you're reading this, young Brett () needs help here he can't handle being picked on. There, saves you crying to him now, shithouse.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
And you are going to make me are you? Torqumeda if you're reading this, young Brett () needs help here he can't handle being picked on. There, saves you crying to him now, shithouse.
What drivel you come out with you leech. The idea that you could pick on anyone is absolutely laughable. Now haven't you got United fans to make money out of?

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Betty

Quote:
What drivel you come out with you leech. The idea that you could pick on anyone is absolutely laughable. Now haven't you got United fans to make money out of?
That's cutting that is ouch, you're really struggling here now aren't you?

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

FC are well poised then

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:33 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

So...FC for the play offs then

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:35 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Oh watch our Bedders, Mark knows your first name.

Betty why do you bother coming on here? I mean really, you are just a @#%&!. I'm sure that somebody will say what a top lad you are in real life but I simply wont believe in them, you have proven to be nothing but an odious little shit who tries to set red against red, makes money out of running coaches for away games and will even stoop low enough to use the untimely death of Manchester United players to try and win cheap points against football politics foes.
Just £#%&! off, leave, do one, be gone back to whatever @#%&! forum you normally frequent and leave the people who manage to be civil to each other for about 50% of the time alone.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Betty why do you bother coming on here? I mean really, you are just a @#%&!. I'm sure that somebody will say what a top lad you are in real life but I simply wont believe in them, you have proven to be nothing but an odious little shit who tries to set red against red, makes money out of running coaches for away games and will even stoop low enough to use the untimely death of Manchester United players to try and win cheap points against football politics foes.
Just £#%&! off, leave, do one, be gone back to whatever @#%&! forum you normally frequent and leave the people who manage to be civil to each other for about 50% of the time alone.

£#%&! you

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Betty

Quote:

You're like a broken record Nathan, same tedious lies everytime. You have ran out of things to say. You should come on the Betty bus soon as I'm thinking of bringing out a half season DVD of the Betty bus best bits season 2008-09, I know how much you like your half season DVD's.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
That's cutting that is ouch, you're really struggling here now aren't you?
I am yes, you keep making out that you are bullying me and it's really intimidating me, mentioned my name and everything. What on earth will I do? Nothing except feel the usual contempt for you and the way you leech off United fans and dishonour ex-players who have died.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:42 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
You're like a broken record
Says you, you tedious @#%&!.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You're like a broken record Nathan, same tedious lies everytime. You have ran out of things to say. You should come on the Betty bus soon as I'm thinking of bringing out a half season DVD of the Betty bus best bits season 2008-09, I know how much you like your half season DVD's.
Why would anyone want to line a parasite like your pockets?

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Betty

Quote:
I am yes, you keep making out that you are bullying me and it's really intimidating me, mentioned my name and everything. What on earth will I do? .
Go crying to big brother perhaps?

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:45 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
And your anti FC tirades are not the same boring %@#$&!s that you poured on to the Red Issue forum back in 2006? Accusing me of being broken record is rank hypocrisy. Also for future referrence my name isn't Nathan, it's John.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Says you, you tedious @#%&!.
Why have you popped up you senile old man? You're a bit too long in the tooth to be having internet arguments.

Unread 26-01-2009, 04:46 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Go crying to big brother perhaps?
Never done it before despite your silly claims that i have. You keep believing in your intimidation factor though, that and your right to rip off United fans, dishonour dead former players and to come on here for an argument every time Red Ish gets bored of you.
Closed Thread