United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2008, 08:12 AM
keano's love

Default Darren "mediocre" Fletcher

Mr.Scream is back to where most of us expected.

Bin the Useless @#%&! now. he is living off his 1 month "purple" patch at the start of the season when he was a little better among a bad bunch of midfielders.

God help us if fletcher is considered as starting quality for us. Anderson, scholes and carrick should be the first choice midfielders. Possebon should be promoted and encouraged to get into first team.

Fletcher should be used in games where others should get rest. Just to run around and we have to field 11 players on the pitch.

Unread 30-12-2008, 08:48 AM
Whalefish

You should be a manager.

Unread 30-12-2008, 08:59 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
You should be a manager.
although i appreciate the sarcasm whalers, he couldnt manage a wet fart

Unread 30-12-2008, 09:02 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

With United competing for 4 trophies this season I think "bin the @#%&!" being said about any player is utter rubbish with the volume of games that will have to be played. Much better would be "bench the @#%&! until the league cup or we are 3 nil up and need to rest Anderson"

Unread 30-12-2008, 09:11 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
I really am a complete #@&%!end.
i'd like you to manage a purple patch of a couple of minutes of not being an utter @#%&!, tbh. not holding my breath, though.

Unread 30-12-2008, 09:22 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i'd like you to manage a purple patch of a couple of minutes of not being an utter @#%&!, tbh. not holding my breath, though.
coward @#%&!! nft!

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:11 AM
armchair

bttt genius

also £#%&! off

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Gazw649

Fletcher>>>>Anderson. And by quite a margin.

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

He played well against Chelsea, did a lot of the closing down allowing Giggs to run the game.

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:13 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Darren Fletcher, Football Genius

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Whalefish

As did Park.

He's banned now? Thank £#%&! for that.

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:14 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
Fletcher>>>>Anderson. And by quite a margin.
absolute %@#$&!s.

fletcher is average at his very best.

he is in a pool of midfielders who are no better than average.

fletcher, barry, sidwell, flamini, thiago etc.

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Whalefish

I thought Fletcher was a forum fave last season, zone of terror and all that shite?

He's a decent squad player, that's it. Most of our central midfielders like all the forwards have underperformed this season. Amazing we are where we are so far - god bless the defence.

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I thought Fletcher was a forum fave last season, zone of terror and all that shite?

He's a decent squad player, that's it. Most of our central midfielders like all the forwards have underperformed this season. Amazing we are where we are so far - god bless the defence.
He's a good player for us in a certain type of game where there is a certain amount of pressure on is and his energy is useful. In game we dominate and need to break down a packed defence he doesn't really add anything.

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Smeggs

in my first choice XI as it stands. motwyw.

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
not in my book, he's much improved but i still cringe when i see his name on the teamsheet

maybe ive been spoilt, but darren fletcher is £#%&!ing gash

Unread 15-01-2009, 10:57 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
not in my book, he's much improved but i still cringe when i see his name on the teamsheet

maybe ive been spoilt, but darren fletcher is £#%&!ing gash
ears fletcher is far from gash i think you dont actually watch the game to see his movement energy and passing. Your comment was 100% correct 18 months ago, you can see his passing and movement have improved hugely. Also scoring goals this season has made him the most improved player in the squad by some way.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Part 36 Offer

The amount of clueless @#%&!s on here is laughable.

Whalefish - I'm surprised at you tbh. Perhaps all that hanging around the potteries has had an affect after all.

Fletcher > Anderson by an absolute country mile this season. A £#%&!ing mile.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:05 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Whalefish - I'm surprised at you tbh. Perhaps all that hanging around the potteries has had an affect after all.

100% agree

Last season anderson looked quality but seems to have lost his way this season.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

well said, offers.

fletch has been brilliant this season, imo, and that's coming from one of his biggest critics.

credit where it's due, he has improved alot and has contributed more than any midfielder this season.
Closed Thread