Unread 15-01-2009, 11:07 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
The amount of clueless @#%&!s on here is laughable
says the £#%&!ing arsenal loving essex boy, get £#%&!ed you weapon

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Harri Jaffa

Anyone that doesn't appreciate that Darren Fletcher is a very useful and capable squad player able to be used in a variety of ways, either filling in for people or for particular midfield roles, especially against the bigger teams is a nob.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:29 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
Fletcher>>>>Anderson. And by quite a margin.
statements like this, is proof that this forum is going downhill.

nft.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:31 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
statements like this, is proof that this forum is going downhill.

nft.
I don't know how we'll survive without you. Although AJ's dad does a good anti-scholes diatribe so maybe we'll manage.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:33 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I don't know how we'll survive without you. Although AJ's dad does a good anti-scholes diatribe so maybe we'll manage.
ok, Rafa.

nft.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
ok, Rafa.

nft.
You weren't missed. Your return is one reason why this place has gone downhill.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:52 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You weren't missed. Your return is one reason why this place has gone downhill.
do you think you'd be missed? who would do your official team match thread on a friday? who would do the cricket threads?

i'm not on here as much as i can't be arsed. you used to be able to have a laugh on RI, FT, but most on here just feel it a bit too much.

in truth, i just come on here on a wum to get a rise out of your good self and a few others.

nft.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:53 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
do you think you'd be missed? who would do your official team match thread on a friday? who would do the cricket threads?

i'm not on here as much as i can't be arsed. you used to be able to have a laugh on RI, FT, but most on here just feel it a bit too much.

in truth, i just come on here on a wum to get a rise out of your good self and a few others.

nft.
Ooh really, you card.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Ooh really, you card.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Ginners

always been a fan of fletcher tbh, he has been exceptional this season, maybe not so much in the last month but earlier in the season he was fantastic. anderson is going to be a class midfielder, he just needs time/games

Unread 15-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
always been a fan of fletcher tbh, he has been exceptional this season, maybe not so much in the last month but earlier in the season he was fantastic. anderson is going to be a class midfielder, he just needs time/games
That's probably a fairer reflection of what I meant to say. However last season he was being lauded by one or two and now he's being slated (to an extent) or demoted to the level of average. Probably as a result of an iffy past month. He's a good squad player for me, like Park, and that's not a slur IMO as I rate the latter very highly.

Most of our midfielders have underperformed this season, not all. If it was all I'd have said all. He's probably been the pick of the bunch this season. I don't see any point comparing one player against another, as some folk have done. End of the day both Anderson and Fletcher are United plaeyrs and will be for a very long time.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:05 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Anderson is no different to Carrick, Scholes, Ronaldo or even Rooney in my eyes, all have had ok games but nowhere near the standards of there previous seasons.

He's still a young lad and we know what he can do, so rather than getting on his £#%&!ing back (Like some on here regarding Nani) lets encourage the lad and get him back to his form of last season.

Fletcher and Vidic for me have been contenders for player of the season, yeh he's had a couple of bad games but lets be honest the team aint played well this year and he's got us some important goals.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Gazw649

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
absolute %@#$&!s.

fletcher is average at his very best.

he is in a pool of midfielders who are no better than average.

fletcher, barry, sidwell, flamini, thiago etc.
I agree that Fletcher is not world class, very good squad player. He is better than Anderson. Andersoon is looking poor at the minute.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
I agree that Fletcher is not world class, very good squad player. He is better than Anderson. Andersoon is looking poor at the minute.
Why single out Anderson?

Like i said Scholes, Carrick etc have all peformed below there standards this season yet you single out Anderson.

He's a young lad still learning his trade, get off his back and encourage the lad.

The one thing you will get with Ando is urgency and we miss that, Blackburn in the Milk Cup was one of the better games this season from United and he was the driving force in it.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:26 PM
antonin jablonsky

I think carrick has been playing very well recently, just not last night.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Gazw649

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Why single out Anderson?

Like i said Scholes, Carrick etc have all peformed below there standards this season yet you single out Anderson.

He's a young lad still learning his trade, get off his back and encourage the lad.

The one thing you will get with Ando is urgency and we miss that, Blackburn in the Milk Cup was one of the better games this season from United and he was the driving force in it.
Because everyone bums anderson just because he is Brazilian. He hasn't proved himself unlike Scholes, Carrick etc.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:36 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Because everyone bums anderson just because he is Brazilian. He hasn't proved himself unlike Scholes, Carrick etc.
No i think you'll find he's regarding highly because in his first season he was oustanding, he has some magnificent peformances in the games which mattered the most and when coming off the bench changed games for the better if need (see Liverpool at Home).

Carrick was different, in his first season he went about his buisness quietly, and people later on last season took a liking to him.

Anderson stood out from the start and when he peforms back its get on his back. He's also alot younger than Carrick and like i said is still learning his trade.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Gazw649

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
No i think you'll find he's regarding highly because in his first season he was oustanding, he has some magnificent peformances in the games which mattered the most and when coming off the bench changed games for the better if need (see Liverpool at Home).

Carrick was different, in his first season he went about his buisness quietly, and people later on last season took a liking to him.

Anderson stood out from the start and when he peforms back its get on his back. He's also alot younger than Carrick and like i said is still learning his trade.
If i hear on more person mention Andersons game against Liverpool................

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

btw, darren "mediocre" fletcher is a shit nickname.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:39 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
If i hear on more person mention Andersons game against Liverpool................
Go back and watch it.

They were down to 10 men and actually putting some pressure on us.

Nani, Tevez and Anderson came on, all 3 had a impact, dominated the game and won 3-0.
Closed Thread