Unread 14-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
you what?

why you on now?

strange goings on
Just checking emails

Donny Osmond Kaka was a comparison made from the front seat of the rust bucket on Sunday.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you mean was one of the best right
Exactly.

He's not exactly at the pinnacle of his career is he?More of a downward slope.And this is the ony stage that City will have world class players.

They'll never sign a Messi, or Ronaldo, or a Rooney.Not until they are finished and their clubs WANT to sell.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:17 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Exactly.

He's not exactly at the pinnacle of his career is he?More of a downward slope.And this is the ony stage that City will have world class players.

They'll never sign a Messi, or Ronaldo, or a Rooney.Not until they are finished and their clubs WANT to sell.
26? downward slope? I think not, a bit of a lull after several stunning seasons whilst playing in an ageing team struggling in a poor league. The man has a lot more to offer and could do with a move, the last thing he needs is a move to £#%&!ing City though. I would imagine he is hoping Milan agree to sell and a proper club come in for him. Madrid or United, maybe

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:20 AM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
26? downward slope? I think not, a bit of a lull after several stunning seasons whilst playing in an ageing team struggling in a poor league. The man has a lot more to offer and could do with a move, the last thing he needs is a move to £#%&!ing City though. I would imagine he is hoping Milan agree to sell and a proper club come in for him. Madrid or United, maybe
Correct. He's still been Milan's most potent and consistent attacker this year.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Ether

He is still a fantastic player and easily one of the best in the world.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:25 AM
magic_cantona

Can you imagine what Beckham will tell him about City?

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:41 AM
eddie_red

He actually strikes me as the kind of player that isn't in it just for the money. Very religious and gives 10% of his earnings to the church.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:43 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_red
He actually strikes me as the kind of player that isn't in it just for the money. Very religious and gives 10% of his earnings to the church.
The church are praying he signs for City then

Unread 14-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Tronics

hell of a player.

would be beyond SHOCKED if it happened.

Unread 14-01-2009, 06:30 AM
keano's love

a quote from bluemoon :
Quote:
Only a matter of time really wasn't it.

I reckon this isn't the only major move we are in either.
Deluded £#%&!ers

Unread 14-01-2009, 06:33 AM
keano's love

I want this to happen, him to be a MASSIVE flop. Robinho to £#%&! off to chelsea and noone else prepared to join city

Unread 14-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The church are praying he signs for City then
exactly what i was thinking haha

Unread 14-01-2009, 09:43 AM
red @rmy

A million pounds a month!!!

And Milan gets £91 million.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he signs.

Unread 14-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
A million pounds a month!!!

And Milan gets £91 million.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he signs.
A million pounds a fortnight you mean!

Quote:
A report on Mediaset, a website of Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi, says City want Kaka "at all costs".

A City delegation has reportedly met with their Milan counterparts with a bid of £100m and a weekly wage of £500,000 on offer for the 26-year-old.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ty/7827696.stm

Unread 14-01-2009, 09:54 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
A million pounds a fortnight you mean!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ty/7827696.stm
It said £260,000 a week on th radio.

Even Ciddy can't afford hald a mill a week surely.

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:11 AM
keano's love

he should sign and then get ligament injury

would be funny as £#%&!.

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Zorg

I'm not laughing at the moment. Money talks, and he could get talked into it by Milan.
Saying that, the way his career is at the moment he needs a big place playing European football. Siddy is exactly what he does not need.

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:27 AM
El Calafate

i don't know why everyone is laughing because this deal is going to happen. It makes sense for Milan. £100m?? They've an old team and could do some serious damage with that money. The only stumbling block will be Kaka himself, but if he's offered 250K a week.................or more, wtf!!! he's going to be very tempted.

nft.

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Pop

This is utterly class...

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...winter_market_

Closed Thread