United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:11 AM
borsuk

spurs have flattered to deceive in that run, though. a few undeserved wins there and some very iffy performances.

tbh all this hyperbole pisses me off. anderson, fletcher, park, nani, berbatov, tevez... all very good players with different strengths. why the £#%&! some idiots have to define themselves by how much they love one or other of them, and then define that by having a go at supposed 'rivals' in the squad is beyond me.

personally i'm chuffed to bits that fletcher has played so well this season. £#%&!ing made up for him, i am. and i'm delighted that anderson looked so enthusiastic and creative last night. same with nani.

against spurs i'd go with anderson and carrick, or fletcher if carrick is not fit. i'd have ronnie and nani out wide and tevez and berbatov up front, or tevez and giggs if berbatov is out. and none of that means i hate or don't rate park, fletcher or anyone else. and i'd certainly have scholes on the bench.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Top post borsuk.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, Scholes was the best player England had by a mile until he retired.

If you thought Anderson was better than Scholes last night, then you are love struck to a worrying degree, and need to find yourself a black woman with cornrows, extension, a big arse and a pout, and soon!
erm i thought Anderson was as good as Scholes anyway. Very solid performance from Big Andrew.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:22 AM
El Calafate

Anderson is world class.

nft.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Top post borsuk.
So good he posted it twice.

Agreed though.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM
puressence

anderson is big dave

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:40 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
eh? what you on about bedders?

borsuk

Quote:

borsuk

Quote:

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
This form of fletchers.I dont get it.Hes playing well yes butwe need to have ando and carrick starting in centre mid.Miles more affective.
what don't you get Sloppy? It's called improvement.

I'v told you before, stick to posting pictures.

Unread 11-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Personally think Fletcher's been fairly toss the last couple of games he's started. Had a decent season though.

I don't think we need to contain Spurs midfield tbh - to the extent we probably would against Chelsea. Zakora and Jenas (or Huddlestone) with Modric playing behind Bent or the Russian lad? It's stopping Lennon we need to worry about. If he keeps getting in behind the full back (and it's likely to be O'Shea) then that's when we'll start to see problems. It'll be panic stations then.
All true.

Ordinarilly I'd say Fletcher would be the man for the job, but Lennon is playing right side so Fletch would be the opposite side of the pitch to where he's been most effective. Plus, he's pretty slow so is asking for a booking, especially as O'Pie is liable to get dragged inside (even when Spurs only play one out & out striker ) so a midfielder with a bit of pace will be needed to guard that side. Which means Anderson if we play 3 in the middle.

Unless we let Lennon have the run of that side of the pitch & leave Nani or whoever to go one on one against that sack of shit Corluka if we line up 4-4-2. Lennon has only produced one good cross in his whole career I think. Shocking, shocking end product.

Seeing as we know their keeper is uber £#%&! at crosses & Berbatov is a big lad & should fancy it against defenders he would have taken the piss out of in training day in day out we should go 4-4-2 & hammer them.

Unread 11-12-2008, 01:26 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
great player but far from a league start in a crunch game.

pecking order at ot imo.

carrick
andy
scholes
fletcher
always find something to pick at you £#%&!ing #@&%!

anderson before scholes? £#%&! off
Closed Thread