United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2008, 01:58 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

no-one i've ever spoken to or read has EVER said that the whole story was made up by the press.
Apart from you of course.

Unread 10-12-2008, 01:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
yeah right

deary me get a £#%&!ing grip man

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I haven't reacted to Satdee in any way, I've remained consistent, Ronnie wanted to move in the summer, tried to force one in fact. He will do so again in the summer. Not wanting to cut our noses off to spite our faces I hope he does well for the money we pay him and helps us win things before he goes so we get our moneys worth. What is you issue with that?

Good one with brilliantly bringing up the year old dog stuff btw you card.
I'm ill, my originality circuits are offline at them minute, apologies for stooping so low, it's not like me.

You are quick to dive in and shout down anything remotely positive that is posted regarding Ronaldo, even if it is posted in response to the latest ridiculous crticism, everyone knows where you stand, so why do you feel the need to pop with your shitty, worthless little comments?

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
although would point out that the slave comments were certainly not a direct Ronaldo quote were they? didn't he actually say that he agreed with everything Blatter said? for some reason this was interpreted as an endorsement of Blatter's metaphor rather than an endorsement of the actual point of what he was talking about, a point I still think is valid btw
Yep that's a fair point.

Quote:
no-one i've ever spoken to or read has EVER said that the whole story was made up by the press.
That's fair enough but I don't think people getting annoyed by the situation deserved total ridicule either.

Ridicule people for believing completely 100% fabricated bullshit, by all means, but I don't think people are necessarily hilariously stupid to believe something that has at least some element of truth in it, which this situation clearly did. He wanted to go to play for someone else - that's all there is to it. I think it's entirely natural for people to be a bit pissed off when their top players say they want to play for another team.

Anyway Fuzzy's right, there's more to life. Like mushroom omelette and chips.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

You are quick to dive in and shout down anything remotely positive that is posted regarding Ronaldo, even if it is posted in response to the latest ridiculous crticism, everyone knows where you stand, so why do you feel the need to pop with your shitty, worthless little comments?
So kind of a mirror image of you?

I did say that the criticism of his play has been harsh and that he's been kicked off the park this season just yesterday by the way but I take it you chose to ignore this.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

all those players were/are characters used as a figurehead for those clubs by media, supporters and opposition fans. thay dominated the public profile of those clubs because they were the best players and the biggest stars
And? What's that got to do with Ronaldo being a #@&%!? I don't give a shit what Zidane was like at Madrid or what Steve Me is at Liverpool. Makes no difference whatsoever and is just Keanos love trying to show he knows some footballers names.

Not arsed with all this shit anymore it's pathetic. I remember once someone mentioned the term football nerd and I didn't get it. How could you be a nerd if you're into football I stupidly thought. Now I get it.

I find it offputting tbh. Football's not that important.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:15 PM
My Name is Keith

Get a grip of what?

I'm really not arsed about being involved in the debate.

I just enjoy taking gentle swipes at you and your revisionist nature.

To be fair, you should really give me more credit for not having a go earlier on in the thread but I said to myself, "Keth" I said, "Keith, you can't keep falling out with TT. You have other more important things to deal with like avoiding redundancy and looking after you family etc"

But then you tempt me with your %@#$&!s and I'm back where I started again.

Grrrrrrrrrr...

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:18 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yep that's a fair point.

That's fair enough but I don't think people getting annoyed by the situation deserved total ridicule either.

Ridicule people for believing completely 100% fabricated bullshit, by all means, but I don't think people are necessarily hilariously stupid to believe something that has at least some element of truth in it, which this situation clearly did. He wanted to go to play for someone else - that's all there is to it. I think it's entirely natural for people to be a bit pissed off when their top players say they want to play for another team.

Anyway Fuzzy's right, there's more to life. Like mushroom omelette and chips.
£#%&! me, he smokes your pipe and next thing, you're all over each other.

I'll remember this Zorg. 10th December 2008. The day you turned your back on us.

Tell him Bedders.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
So kind of a mirror image of you?

I did say that the criticism of his play has been harsh and that he's been kicked off the park this season just yesterday by the way but I take it you chose to ignore this.
No I didn't, I noticed said comments, Have you noticed me defend his summer behaviour? His general character? No, I'm just sick of reading and hearing the constant character assassination by certain sections of our support and believe it is counter-productive to him finding his best form. I've said £#%&! all and put up with the sniping and ridiculous analysis in the main, since the summer. Or have you missed this and made a general sweeping statement on my need for all Ronaldo criticism to stop?

I think you'll find a little perspective is all that is required, something sadly lacking in a lot of United fans lives.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Tell him Bedders.
Yeah boo yaa!!!!!!

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Zorg

Quote:
£#%&! me, he smokes your pipe and next thing, you're all over each other.

I'll remember this Zorg. 10th December 2008. The day you turned your back on us.

Tell him Bedders.
It's called diplomacy. The other way doesn't work - your red faces above look like the onset of a heart attack there Keith. It's not worth it.

Peace, brother.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:25 PM
My Name is Keith

Fair enough

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Zorg

I would tbh.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Get a grip of what?

I'm really not arsed about being involved in the debate.

I just enjoy taking gentle swipes at you and your revisionist nature.

To be fair, you should really give me more credit for not having a go earlier on in the thread but I said to myself, "Keth" I said, "Keith, you can't keep falling out with TT. You have other more important things to deal with like avoiding redundancy and looking after you family etc"

But then you tempt me with your %@#$&!s and I'm back where I started again.

Grrrrrrrrrr...

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I would tbh.
You'll need one of these :-

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:36 PM
fergieslovechild

There is no need for this long debate.

The bloke is a fantastic footballer but he is without doubt a self-centred, self-congratulating, self-serving ego-maniac who couldn't give two £#%&!s about and of the critical/supportive points being made in this thread.

For me he's a @#%&! of the highest order and should be £#%&!ed right off to Madrid or who ever for as much as we can get ASAP.

Then let’s rebuild the team with players who want to play for and be proud and grateful that it is their turn to play for Manchester United football club and all it represents.

HTH

TTFN

NFFT……well maybe!

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:37 PM
El Calafate

apparently he turned up at utd's xmas do wearing a Real Madrid shirt with.......get this! ().......Ronaldo on the back.

hilarious!

nft.

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
apparently he turned up at utd's xmas do wearing a Real Madrid shirt with.......get this! ().......Ronaldo on the back.

hilarious!

nft.
What? The same one Rooney gave him on his return to training?

Unread 10-12-2008, 02:41 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What? The same one Rooney gave him on his return to training?
don't know. would save him 40 quid i suppose.

nft.
Closed Thread