United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Mr_Ed

Default A football discussion

Does anybody think the gooners are going to go through tonight? A score draw in the San Siro isn't beyond them IMHO...

I hope and expect Milan to go through though.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Jack Duckworth

i think milan will just shade it. they seem to be concentrating solely on the champions league, the bastards.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:23 PM
waynes ear's

hope Kaka tears them a new one

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
hope Kaka tears them a new one
thank you, andy gray

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Scabs

Milan all the way. Arsenal to bottle. Mark my words.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:25 PM
1MUFC

Milan have been £#%&!ing shite this season

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:26 PM
legendary saf

I hold great hope for the young Gunners, I believe they'll qualify for the Quarter-Finals with a score draw tonight.

And it is the result I will be hoping for.

Long term it will benefit us.

naes_sean

Milan will win this 2 - 0. Can't see arsenal scoring tonight.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Milan have been £#%&!ing shite this season
yes. they are concentrating on the champions league, which is suited to their aging players.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Sloppy

Arsenal to win on away goals after a 1-1 draw.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:30 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yes. they are concentrating on the champions league, which is suited to their aging players.
£#%&! knows how we went out to them. Pato is an overrated little curly haired hi tie gimp as well. Its about time the English sides put these @#%&!s in their place, we are all better than them.

On the metro the other month when we played newcastle, some @#%&! was with a newcastle fan trying to make him feel better 'you've got a good squad' 'when milan and that come here they are on another level' Are they £#%&! you @#%&!.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

we went out because we were knackered and didn't have the benefit of the 2 week break at christmas that milan did.

i honestly believe we would've got to the final last season if the premier league had a winter break.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:34 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
we went out because we were knackered and didn't have the benefit of the 2 week break at christmas that milan did.

i honestly believe we would've got to the final last season if the premier league had a winter break.
sorry jack but thats just %@#$&!s, at the end of the day the players need to say to themselves, right thats it, we are good enough, and we are going to beat these @#%&!s'

How many times have we gone out saying 'if we had a break, if players werent injured, the ref, they were better' they need to get a £#%&!ing grip

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:35 PM
legendary saf

Quote:

Or didn't have our whole defence decimated....

Or weren't chasing trophies on all fronts.

Wouldn't have it any other way myself, it gives me great honour to see United go for every trophy possible - even with the thin squad we had last year and the injuries that threatened to kill our season,

We'll never be a cup team like Liverpool and Milan.

I want to win the treble more than anything, what an example that would set.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
sorry jack but thats just %@#$&!s, at the end of the day the players need to say to themselves, right thats it, we are good enough, and we are going to beat these @#%&!s'

How many times have we gone out saying 'if we had a break, if players werent injured, the ref, they were better' they need to get a £#%&!ing grip
but last season, especially, we looked knackered against milan. the lack of break cost us the tie.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Or didn't have our whole defence decimated....

Or weren't chasing trophies on all fronts.

Wouldn't have it any other way myself, it gives me great honour to see United go for every trophy possible - even with the thin squad we had last year and the injuries that threatened to kill our season,

We'll never be a cup team like Liverpool and Milan.

I want to win the treble more than anything, what an example that would set.
we've already done it, mate. but probably before you got into soccer.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:38 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
we've already done it, mate. but probably before you got into soccer.
Haha, I know we've done it. But that was almost 10 years ago.

Football has changed, some for the good and some for the bad.

I believe doing it in the current situation would be a much bigger achievement.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:38 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
but last season, especially, we looked knackered against milan. the lack of break cost us the tie.
Yeah i know, vidic should never have played he wasnt fit, they were one game away from playing Liverpool in the European cup final, we went there a goal up, all they had to do is put the effort in and keep it tight (could they do it ? could they £#%&!), then we just needed a goal (could they do it, they couldnt even manage that).

saf is on the scene now

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Kim Jong-il

Arsenal to shit it. Wenger to moan. Gallas to continue his good work. KJI to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
dodger

I can't see Arsenal doing it to be honest. if they were showing some form it would be hard enough but no way at the moment.
I also think Chelsea will go out tomorrow:1-1.
Closed Thread