United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2018, 07:58 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He's not wrong. Worst game I've seen from KDB for a good while. Nothing was happening for him yet Hazard tries to do way too much. Saying that a full strength Belgium would have battered England.
Rightly so. He's £#%&!ing brilliant tbf. The one player the French were clearly terrified of.

Tbh it was a pretty close game, could have gone either way. Never sure about deconstructing a team because they lost by such a fine margin. Not like the French created that much either.

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Rightly so. He's £#%&!ing brilliant tbf. The one player the French were clearly terrified of.

Tbh it was a pretty close game, could have gone either way. Never sure about deconstructing a team because they lost by such a fine margin. Not like the French created that much either.
Didn't want it to end tbh. I was begging for an equaliser. And regarding Hazard I couldn't agree more. Stand out player next to Mbappé, but he does have simple ball blinkers on sometimes.

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:09 AM
andyroo

Quote:

They also had the French Lukaku butchering what they did create

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:13 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Didn't want it to end tbh. I was begging for an equaliser. And regarding Hazard I couldn't agree more. Stand out player next to Mbappé, but he does have simple ball blinkers on sometimes.
I think he's usually very aware, but last night did try too much. Perhaps frustrated with his team.

He's moved up a level at this World Cup imo. I do wonder if he'll look back during retirement and regret playing his career at a shithole club like Chelsea tbh.

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:15 AM
andyroo

Quote:
I think he's usually very aware, but last night did try too much. Perhaps frustrated with his team.

He's moved up a level at this World Cup imo. I do wonder if he'll look back during retirement and regret playing his career at a shithole club like Chelsea tbh.
Chelsea mate reckons the fact that Conte is back taking first team training more or less confirms that Hazard is off.

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:17 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Chelsea mate reckons the fact that Conte is back taking first team training more or less confirms that Hazard is off.
He's been non-committal in interviews I think.

It's a crime we didn't push harder for him in 2012 or whenever it was that we decided Kagawa was the value option.

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:18 AM
andyroo

Quote:
He's been non-committal in interviews I think.

It's a crime we didn't push harder for him in 2012 or whenever it was that we decided Kagawa was the value option.
I think I remember you being a lone dissenting voice on that one

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:22 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I think I remember you being a lone dissenting voice on that one
I think I vaguely recall people presenting Kagawa's Bundesliga stats as being superior to Hazard's etc

He'll surely wonder what he could have achieved spending the last six years in teams that actually want to play football.

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
1-0 France Umtiti goal
I called it again

Unread 11-07-2018, 03:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
They also had the French Lukaku butchering what they did create
Last time they won the WC they had Giuvarch as their "star" striker

Unread 11-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wibble‭
Was often left out until recently, pal

Unread 11-07-2018, 05:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Was often left out until recently, pal
Was rested for one game 'cos Jose had ruined him IIRC..
Closed Thread