United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:01 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Painfully unfunny, and recycled, too.

C’mon Sweden!! Today would be a great day for the tears to flow.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:07 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Can’t wait for this

That shits on the empire state and hattersly's sisters

Genuinely interested in knowing what the rooms are like. The corner ones could either be amazing or shit. I will google

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:12 PM
puressence

1-1 pens Sweden win.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:36 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Want england to win NQAT.
Me too although some neighbours sound like they're having an England party and the choice of music (mainly Fatboy Slim) is starting to make me want them to lose

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Would love Jesseh and Rashers to score.

Problem is, the coming home cru will be in raptures.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

At a big outdoor screening. Loads of Swedes and English. The Swedes are mixing up their songs.. Football's coming home has been the only song for an hour from england.
I wish I had a bag of grenades.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Hope England win and they really should do; will be a huge embarrassment if they go out to £#%&!ing Sweden who are a pub team. In fact, it will be disgraceful if they don't get to the final in these circumstances.

France are the best side left in it but England have a great chance...

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Hope England win and they really should do; will be a huge embarrassment if they go out to £#%&!ing Sweden who are a pub team. In fact, it will be disgraceful if they don't get to the final in these circumstances.

Belgium pol?

Sweden not a pub team btw.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:46 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
At a big outdoor screening. Loads of Swedes and English. The Swedes are mixing up their songs.. Football's coming home has been the only song for an hour from england.
This is what £#%&!s me off. All the England morons play is 3 lions and to a lesser extent vindaloo

Tell them to £#%&! off and stick World in Motion on

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Belgium pol?

Sweden not a pub team btw.
Belgium have got some top quality players lad but the way they tired last night was a worry. Plus, just cannot imagine a universe where Roberto Martinez and £#%&!ing Fellaini lift a World Cup

Winner will come from France, England or Belgium for sure but i reckon France or England tbh. France have the best players imo.

That said, Belgium have De Bruyne and Hazard and also the form keeper in the tournament.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Belgium have got some top quality players lad but the way they tired last night was a worry. Plus, just cannot imagine a universe where Roberto Martinez and £#%&!ing Fellaini lift a World Cup

Winner will come from France, England or Belgium for sure but i reckon France or England tbh. France have the best players imo.
United player (s) will come waltzing into carrington with a world cup medal. Could be big for next season, more winner mentality.

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

And we wonder why people see England supporters as arrogant

Utter rubbish. Sweden aren't a "pub team" ffs.

England bombed out of the euros 2 years ago to ICELAND. Now that was humiliating.

If you'd have told me before the tournament started that England would last longer than Spain, Germany, Argentina, Brazil and Portugal i'd have said you were £#%&!ing mental.

They've done great and no matter how much you're desperate to paint whatever happens as a disastrous failure to feed your not too well disguised narrative, it isn't.

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
United player (s) will come waltzing into carrington with a world cup medal. Could be big for next season, more winner mentality.
Lindelöf could

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Winner will come from France, England or Belgium for sure
Brave call mate

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Sparky***

Alli starts again

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Brave call mate

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:18 PM
shenwen

A pub team that England has beaten just once in the past eight competitive matches

This could get messy

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
A pub team that England has beaten just once in the past eight competitive matches

This could get messy
I thoroughly expect it to.

The key here will be England keeping hold of the football and not having to chase it in that heat after playing extra time.

They also need Lingard, Sterling and Alli to step up and do something because they were all £#%&!ing shite against Colombia. It's all very well preaching passing out from the back but it's pointless if it the midfielders can't receive it under pressure and move forward with it.

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Could put that on your headstone tbf.

Unread 07-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Vedder

Think England will look brilliant today. 3-0
Closed Thread