United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2017, 10:31 AM
TheFatGoth

Default Mike Ashley

Will never win a popularity contest, but always comes across very open and honest on the few times I've seen him interviewed tbf.

Unread 14-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
https://youtu.be/8V5JLVvxerI

Will never win a popularity contest, but always comes across very open and honest on the few times I've seen him interviewed tbf.
You absolute dense £#%&!ing #@&%!.

He's a £#%&!ing @#%&!opotamus of the highest order.

Unread 14-08-2017, 11:45 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
You absolute dense £#%&!ing #@&%!.

He's a £#%&!ing @#%&!opotamus of the highest order.
I'm not disagreeing but how many other owners would appear on the telly and admit they'd made a load of mistakes.

Unread 14-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
I'm not disagreeing but how many other owners would appear on the telly and admit they'd made a load of mistakes.
Marc Lasry

Unread 14-08-2017, 01:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
He appeared on telly to lie and plead poverty. Only a scumbag like Ashley could weep with a straight face about how hard it is to fund transfers in this day and age.

Unread 14-08-2017, 03:36 PM
20 times

How about not repeatedly making the same mistakes?

Would laugh out loud if the fat @#%&!'s heart failed during a match

Unread 14-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
How about not repeatedly making the same mistakes?

Would laugh out loud if the fat c***'s heart failed during a match

You always mention 'the nutcase's' on here yet you seem to wish death on somebody or other approximately every 3rd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He appeared on telly to lie and plead poverty. Only a scumbag like Ashley could weep with a straight face about how hard it is to fund transfers in this day and age.

He just said they haven't got the money the big clubs have And had a little pop about stadium naming rights as the geordies were up in arms about the sports direct stadium.

I don't mind the guy, he tells it like it is.

Unread 14-08-2017, 04:52 PM
red in cumbria

How can you "not mind" him, he's almost the personification of evil FFS

Unread 14-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
How can you "not mind" him, he's almost the personification of evil FFS
What's he done that's bad ?

Seems a bit of the old school bants merchant who gets things done, doesn't mind upsetting the new starter or a lingering hand on his PA's nape but apart from that ?

Evil ?

Unread 14-08-2017, 06:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What's he done that's bad ?

Seems a bit of the old school bants merchant who gets things done, doesn't mind upsetting the new starter or a lingering hand on his PA's nape but apart from that ?

Evil ?
Treats his employees like absolute shit.

Not really what I'd call the personification of evil exactly but not nice either. He's a horrible slug but there are plenty worse.

Unread 14-08-2017, 07:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Not really what I'd call the personification of evil exactly but not nice either. He's a horrible slug but there are plenty worse.
I was maybe exaggerating. Slightly.

Unread 14-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Sapien

Lives 5 mins drive from me. Got an absolutely massive house. Understated as you would imagine.

Unread 14-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Doesn't every employer ?

You looking for a google sofa and craft beer Nirvana ?

Unread 14-08-2017, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Doesn't every employer ?
Not all of them treat their employees as badly as he does, no.

Unread 15-08-2017, 12:43 AM
Sparky***

Absolute £#%&!ing spiv makes a load of money flogging sportswear to chavs and somehow thinks that qualifies him to run a premier league football club.

Obviously because he's loaded he can just buy one and worry about small details like how to actually run the £#%&!ing thing later, because more importantly he can now say "I've bought a premier league team, me. Whooooaaa look how £#%&!ing rich I am, I'm in the stadium in a Newcastle shirt, mingling with all these fans who i want to idolise me, the owner."

Unread 15-08-2017, 04:31 AM
guerreiro

Just comes across as a typical cockney. Absolute spaz for sure but nothing worse than standard.

Unread 15-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Just comes across as a typical cockney. Absolute spaz for sure but nothing worse than standard.
He's from Buckinghamshire

Unread 15-08-2017, 08:34 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Exactly, bog standard cockney. They all act the same, only difference is this one actually has money.

Unread 15-08-2017, 08:35 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I find that people from places just outside London tend to "act" more cockney than actual #@&%!nies. Similar to how people from yonner towns put on an exaggerated Manchestoh accent

Unread 15-08-2017, 11:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Doesn't every employer ?

You looking for a google sofa and craft beer Nirvana ?
Well, yes.
Closed Thread